Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

i used to maul wood when i was in boarding school. are we talking about the same thing? splitting wood?

[​IMG]

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that was weird...I quoted and all of a sudden se a dude splitting wood....cant see him in your post...only my quote

but ya...same thing...I have a maul too but I can split a whole winter of wood in a day with this as opposed to splitting for 20 minutes every day until march

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

although...it is a very manly feeling to split a huge stump with one wack in 20 below weather....wood really pops good when it is that cold

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Whoa... Yeah! That's way better. We would be at it for months to make up a cord or something. (a cord is a measurement of chopped wood, i think). Maybe not that long, but we were crosscutting it and hauling it everywhere. Carrying big logs...

that's great that you'll have that out of the way! :)

5. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

ive hissed at people. not big on the arm flapping though.

Lynnbrown, Noserider and rollingalong like this.
  6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

….yes....and my sister cut down a massive dead elm in her back yard and there is a bunch there for me to pick up.....somehow….havnt quite figured that one out yet but I will....it is my excursive hauling it around stacking etc...i'm also off the hook for driveway shovelling this winter because y neighbor has already said he will be doing it with his tractor

here he is pushing some of the wood I burned tonight over to the garden where I wanted the fire....this tractor is 33 grand Canadian out the door

upload_2018-10-23_22-3-26.png
    upload_2018-10-23_22-5-47.png

here he is pulling an entire black walnut I cut down fro the back field out to my wood cutting and burn pile....I cant burn this in or near the garden ….not good for it

this was a mistake...auto correct...I will leave it though

ex·cur·sive
    [ikˈskərsiv]
    ADJECTIVE
    formal
    1. of the nature of an excursion; ranging widely; digressive.

Orison likes this.
  7. Rich people chopping wood. A thread.

Faelixx likes this.
  8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

when doing the chicken dance some arm flapping is needed.....everyone here has had to have done a drunken chicken dance at a wedding or Oktoberfest or somewhere?...I dont even wait for weddings I do a chicken dance for no particular reason just to cheer myself up when at the grocery store or pumping gas etc...anywhere public really...not popular at funerals mind you

9. How much does it cost to see the chicken dance?

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

more than you can afford

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I just noticed that guy splitting wood in the meme looks like he is in on a somewhere...not really where wood splitting is commonly seen

12. Look at how clean his outfit is. Probably the only time he got the wood splitting right. Or maybe not...you don't really see it splitting in the clip. He ain't no lumberjack I can tell you that much.

13. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

in on a somewhere?

Fucken stoner...

14. Fuckin' beards.

15. See Dick Cheney chop some wood... Bet the fucker would have two dozen goes before he managed to get one right and then act like he was the one being disturbed and quit.

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

He'd probably bury the axe in some guys head and say "sorry... thought you were a log"

17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Hey... I didn't do nuthin'

Eric! likes this.
  18. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

60,000 ballots (seems like mine included, as i have still not received it) now found and properly delivered to the post offices. a damn tractor trailer full of ballots goes missing? are you shitting me?

i want my ballot.

Eric! likes this.
  19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Wow......Such Aggro......From Such A Sweet Young Lady......Who Stepped On Your Toes Today...???.. :D

Cheers Glen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.