Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

the sound was gretta. nothing much else to report, ,really a good band. never a zep fan but I really loved the sound live..

rollingalong likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

pens.. did the smurf make the trip?

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you youngsters dont know this but they used too pulbish map books of every city and everyone had a ''perly's'' in their car...you would pull over and first find the street in the ack of the book and then flip to the map number and then had to find your map coordinate ie ''A6'' and then search within that lock of streets for the street you needed...then you had to trace the street back through the pages until you figured out a route...it was brutal but we all did it

i' off on a rescue drive to Trenton.....massive air force base in Trenton and I have to drive right through it

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Mowed the front and back lawn... it's dry but was scraggly. Might get some rain over the next week, that would help. IF it happens.

We've got two different phone companies pointing fingers at each other, saying "It's not us, it's them, they changed their routing" I don't really care, just fix the fucking shit!

Spectacles, morrow and Lynnbrown like this.
  6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

100 dollar indoor ounces at the rez of amazing looking train-wreck....pic coming but ijust got home and need to unwind with a doo and check the girls

deepwoods likes this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

Aug 1 launch of the bud here at the dispensaries.

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

who was in here saying they had bud and their family owned a philly store?...couple nights ago?

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my peanut butter cup edible is turquoise?

read the bottom line

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

13. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

200mg would destroy me.

rollingalong likes this.
  14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

...some people it takes a little more....or less....depending how you...well you know lol...it hit me awhile ago but I was still able to get up the ladder and use the chainsaw just now to trim some branches that were blocking the girls afternoon sun....I have serious needed watering to do later so hoping I dont nap out.....those cups were on sale 10 dollars......my phone died but soon I will show the color of it..i can tell you it was tasty

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Disrupted a nest of baby rabbits today while mowing... I saw something crawling through the grass clippings so I stopped the mower went and picked it up. Tiny baby, eyes still closed, ears still laid flat. I brushed all the grass of it and checked it out, seemed fine. I didn't actually hit it but had mowed over that area. So I had to then find the nest. About 2 feet away was the nest with 3-4 more babies, they all looked okay so I put the first one in the nest and it snuggled in. I then covered it with grass clippings... Momma will find it and should take over. If she no longer likes that spot she will move them to a new location this evening.

You can't raise baby rabbits that are this young... It takes an adult rabbit. Luckily they tend to take over again after a nest is disturbed. I've even had to make a new nest several feet away from an original nest site in the past and the mother took care of the babies after that. Rabbit nests are covered with vegetation, like grass clippings, so they are invisible until you disturb one...

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Current Time: Jul 19, 2018 at 6:26:54 pm

Sun Direction: ↑ 277.77° W

Sun Altitude: 22.28°

Sun Distance: 152.020 million km

Next Equinox: Sep 22, 2018 9:54 pm (Autumnal)

Sunrise Today: 5:40 am↑ 59° Northeast

Sunset Today: 8:43 pm↑ 300° Northwest

15 hours, 3 minutes
    [​IMG]

17. eggsprog

Speaking of rabbits, mine is almost at the end. Can't really move around his cage anymore, stopped taking water when offered today, has eaten almost nothing in the past 4-5 days.

He is 13 or maybe even 14, so he's had a good run. Online calculators put him somewhere between 90 and 115 years equivalent.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  18. eggsprog

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

sorry bout your bunny

McFuddy likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

drama queen coming with van problems.

rollingalong likes this.
Thread Status: