So last night ... with a stranger.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by JenBunny, Jan 11, 2009.

1. JenBunny

JenBunny Member

So last night I went out with a few friends to a night club. Anyways, I was dancing with my friends and then as usual a guy came up behind me and started dancing with me. He was actually a pretty good dance so I didn't mind. After a few minutes my friend left me to get a drink and I stayed to dance with him. He has his hands pretty tight on my hips and was pushing me up against him, and I've been told I'm a pretty good dancer, haha, I've even made a boy or 2 hard accidentally.

Anyways, as we're dancing he starts moving his hands down my leg and starts rubbing my inner things and then back to my waist again. I could feel myself getting really wet. I kind of regretted wearing pants at that moment haha. He kept repeating this motion every few minutes, so the third time as he got to my inner thigh i put my hand on top of his and intertwined them. He took this as a "back off" motion and quickly moved his hand back to my waist. (bleh, I was dissapointed). So then I just took my hand and put it back on his, and I think he understood a little better. He moved his hand back down my leg and started toward my inner thigh again. this time he kept his hand there and grapped the upper most part of my leg closes to my pussy and just moved his hand back and forth. I couldn't take it anymore at that point, my pussy was throbbing, and I could feel my panties were wet. I nudged his hand a little to the left. That was all he needed. He slip his hand right ontop of my pussy on top of my pants and started rubbing REALLY hard. It felt amazing. He rubbed on my clit at first then just cupped my whole pussy in his hand and pushed me into him as hard as he could. I could feel his dick getting hard right through his pants and i tried my best to massage it with my ass in circular motion. This continued for a few minutes. He was kissing my neck and sucking it. Suddently he stopped! and moved his hand back to my waist. I was so dissapointed. Then he moved his hand up and rubbed my said and back down. He got to the bottom of my shirt and went under. He rubbed my stomach a little and I couldn't help myself... I lifted the waist band of my pants and put it over my fingertips. He got the message right away withing a split second his finger was inside me. He was thrusting it deep and VERY slowly, I was so wet it slid right in and out. A second later he put in another finger and started thrusting in and out faster. It felt AMAZING I put my hand on top of his over my pants and did the motion with him. He was still sucking my neck and at this point my head was tilted back and I was moaning in his ear. I parted my legs a little more and he pushed harder and deeper in me and I just wanted to take my pants off and spread my legs further. Suddenly I realized my eye were closed and I opened then to see 3 girls dancing infront of me and just starring at my crotch. They definieltey knew was was going on I was so embarassed but all I wanted to do was moan louder.

I think at that moment he noticed them to and turned me around ot face him. We started kissing but my pussy was soaked. I was so pissed, I wasn't finished! We madeout a little longer and then I turned myself back around. He had his hands on my waist and I gridded my ass into his dick as hard as I could moving it up and down between my cheeks as I could feel it. He moved his hands back onto my pussy (over my pants this time) and cupped it. He was pushing in my so hard I could feel his fingers in me through the pants. I thought they might even rip! and to be honest I was hoping they would. It got more and more intense and then before I knew it my friends were infront of me. I had to push his hand back to myside and I was VERY dissapointed they had come back.

We danced for a few more seconds and then some girl came up to him and pulled him away.

We never spoke one word to eachother. I have a complete stranger finger fucking my right in the middle of the dance floor and it felt amazing. I've masturbated 2 times today just thinking about it. I do feel a little slutty though, haha. But the pleasure out weighs the embarassment.

Anyways, just a few questions. What else could I have done for him to return more? I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't attract attention. Where else in the club can you go to continue something like that? I wouldn't have sex with him (i'm still a virgin), but I was definietley horny enough to do more. Is suggesting we go to the male bathroom a bad idea? I don't go home with people.

Anyone else ever done anything naughty like this? Tell me about it!

I hope you enjoyed my story!

2. green hell

green hell Member

wow that's crazy and super hot! i could never do something like that but i wouldn't look down on you if i saw you at that club. don't be embarrassed! i wonder who the girl was? his girlfriend???

good story.

3. salatheel

salatheel Member

Damn girl! You should write books! My wife and I had split up. Before we got back together we did go out we 2 friends to a club she ahad been frequenting. She had a skirt on and no panties. A guy came and stood next to her. He started casually rubbin her thigh. She nudged me. I saw what he was doing and whispered to her to just go with it. Well it happend just like it happend to you. This was while a band was playing. When the band stopped he licked his fingers,smiled and left. We went back to the house and had intense sex all night long. I think my son was concieved that night. Thanks to that stranger.

4. BostonBill

BostonBill Member

JenBunny, that was a freakin hot read. It made my cock hard. I wish I was the stranger fingering your drippin wet pussy and sliding his cock between your ass cheeks. But seriously now, don't you think this guy is kinda creepy? Finger fucking some unknown girl on a dance floor with is g/f there? What a scumbag! I'll bet you weren't his first that night. Did you smell his fingers first? ;) Anyways, I'm sure you can find him again if you wanted. Just look for him on the dance floor at whatever club you wind up at. He'll be the guy with his hands up some girls skirt with his g/f looking pissed off. Nice read though. It sounds like your panties needed a good cleaning!.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

u bring up some good points but man u can be harsh sometimes!

it sounds like some good ol fun to me!

6. BostonBill

BostonBill Member

I really didn't mean to come across as harsh. Sorry if I did. I just think it's weird that this guy would be doing that IF his g/f was with him.
    I'm glad JenBunny creamed herself. :)

7. Love-Judge

Love-Judge Guest

damn ,,, wish i was that guy.. like any . so inspiring busty story
    if you were that hot and iam the guy then definetly it would be a broke up day with my girl-assuming shes not that hot :p ... and thats my role
    the main problem was your friends as you only felt embareesd from.
    if you collected some courage you should take his number and complete later on orcreate any easy excuse to friends and sneekout to another night club.

what were you wearing and what was the night club? just wondering what pulled the guy to you leaving that girl what ever she was to him? and i will imagin my own fiction :)

cheers

8. aaron510

aaron510 Member

damn the hottest one i have ever read..

9. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

whow, boner.

10. JenBunny

JenBunny Member

For the record, I really don't think that was his girlfriend. Just a girl from a group of people he came with.

I guess. But almost everytime I've gone out I've had one guy I dances with try to finger me. Almost always while I was wearing a skirt, it's much less common with pants.

11. Gumby

Gumby Banned

[​IMG]

12. jia

jia Member

Thats pretty sexy, I have a little bit of an exhibitionist vein in me that would get off on the other people seeing that happen.

13. andiwinters

andiwinters Member

I don't think Mike would mind of someone did that to me at a club (OK, I know he wouldn't as he read the post too). I'd have been really frustrated though having gone that far and not being able to cum though! I think I'd have had to get Mike to finish me off before I could have gone anywhere!

14. undefeated

undefeated Member

ok -ur quite a story teller--u could have just said it in 2 sentences

15. JenBunny

JenBunny Member

Key word being story. I chose to make it one.

16. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

I'm sorry, but if a girl I was dating ever told me that story I would walk away immediately.

I seldom ever go to clubs, and this justifies it for me.

Although I was engaged for a while until a few months ago I didn't start going to clubs to pick up women,. never have, because those aren't the type of women I'm into.

Where the hell was his finger before this?

And people wonder how STDs are so prevalent.

17. Dipper

Dipper Member

*laughs* You do shit like that with strangers but you still have your standards. Now that's funny.

18. mad_hatter1985

mad_hatter1985 Member

My g/f is an exotic dancer, the girl who butt'ed in was probally just jelous. My girl runs into this alot. Even clean dancing, if the dude looks like he's having to much fun, fun stops there. Great story though.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

great story, sounds fun as hell :)

20. aussiestud

aussiestud Member

to the guys having a bit of a go, havent you ever been caught up in the moment. Seriously, guys of all people must realise theres a point sex completely overrules your own morals...

or maybe im just weak...