Repacking Clove Cigarettes: Toking anywhere, anytime

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Sensei, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

Buy a pack of clove cigarettes, I use Djarum Blacks.

Take a clove and empty out the tobacco/clove mix, leaving about a third of an inch by the filter. (I loosen up the end of cigarette with an unfloded paper clip, then roll the cigarette back and forth between my thumb and first finger)
    Repeat with however many cloves you are going to repack, saving the tobacco mix.

Take .3 grams (about a bowl/cone) of ground cannabis per clove and mix with an equal amount of the tobacco mix. Pack this new mix (weed + tobacco/clove mix) into the nearly empty cloves, stopping to pack down it down ( I use a J bent paper clip) every half inch or so.

Repack the last third inch with the tobacco/clove mix (without the pot). Drip a small drop of a sticky fluid (saliva, juice) on the end of the cigarette to hold the end together, and let it dry.

I can smoke these anywhere, the smell of cloves covers up the weed smell. Clove numbs the throat, so I don't have to cough (coughing could attract attention) as much as I would with a normal J.

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I like myself some Djarum Blacks.

3. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Wow thats way to much effort... You can buy smokes that don't have tobacco and just get a device that packs it in but use bud instead of tobacco.

4. dubie

dubie Member

Yeah my mom packs her own cigs and she always has those hollow cig filters but its a bitch packin in the ganj. i dont smoke tobacco and dont think i ever will. cigs always makes me feel shitty. But ya if i smoked tobacco and wanted to do so in public id say this would be a legit way.

5. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

I want that bumper sticker

6. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Yeah, I use the emptied cig method because it is stealthy(but still smells like pot, duh, we're not fooling anyone) and i can't roll for shit.

7. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

that sounds disgusting...

but you can buy blank cigarette tubes and fillers.

they have em on EDIT

8. thomyorke

thomyorke Member

roll a blunt

9. Just a daily toke

Just a daily toke Senior Member

why not just smoke a joint

10. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

everyone that made a comment about a joint -> the whole point of this method is that it doesn't smell like weed, everyone will think your just smoking a cig.

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yay that bumper sticker is made in minnesota..

12. Konulu

Konulu Member

This works with Colts Aromatics, and to a lesser extent Colts Rum and Wine. You barely have to use any of the tobacco for the aromatics. I don't know if they have Colts in the US though. The only problem is that Colts are pretty much the worst tobacco product in existence, but they cost a helluva lot less than Djarum Blacks (15 bucks a pack around here).

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

stop being pussies and just hit the pipe/joint in public.. just don't be stupid about it

14. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

me too!

15. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Same here as well. Although the Specials and Supers are more for me.

16. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i use to love smokin Bali Hai.. mmm... but they get super harsh after you smoke'em for awhile.. i started coughing up blood from smoking them

17. Chris_mate

Chris_mate Member

WOW me too, I used to LOVE Bali Hai´s !!! Especially the grape ones, but only the "old" Balis, the new ones all taste so dry and industrialized... the old ones were so incredibly great and soothing... I used to love to enjoy one at night in the dark listening to music !

Thanks for bringing back that memory !!!

I quit smoking them and cigarettes... but I still dig on pot and ACID hahahah

18. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

I think it sounds like a really good idea - I'd do it, if I smoked tobaccy.