Open relationship advice.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Fenrir93, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Fenrir93

Fenrir93 Members

Me and my girlfriend have recently decided to be more open with our relationship by allowing each other to sleep with other people.
    One of our friends, who is also in an open relationship, has hinted towards wanting to have sex with me and potentially my girlfriend together. But I don't think my girlfriend is that keen on the idea. I think she would do eventily but may need warming up to the idea. Any advice on steps to take to get her there?

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Start slow after a few experiences, things fall in place. My girlfriend at the time didn't want friends or co-workers. But later as long as they were discrete it was fine.

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. Fenrir93

Fenrir93 Members

Thanks. Just not sure how to get the ball rolling with it all tbh. My girlfriend has kissed this friend of ours when out drinking and always jokes about messing around, but always bottles it at the last minute

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

Here's a hint and a robe that you should NEVER break when it comes to sharing a partner. If either one is EVER uncomfortable with the other party then it's an absolute no go. Never try and warm your other up to arc with someone they're not in to. NEVER

5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We had an open relationship, but one rule was to never involve friends. It worked for us.

AnyaZ89 and Z-Man1983 like this.
  6. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

all i can say is dont involve people you could risk seeing again be it close friends or coworkers. just imagine you piss a coworker off. in his anger he yells that he fucked your girlfriend because you couldnt get the job done.

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Patients is the key my friend! My wife had always known I wanted to share her since we got married 21 years ago and not until a guy rang her bell did she finally take on a lover and now she takes on a lover when the moment arrives! I think they call that a one night stand!

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wall said!

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You got that right, my wife and I used to go to this country club often. We kept being swingers a secret! My wife got the hots for this one guy and before long they became lovers! They met often but we didn't know the guy had told his friend at the club and before long every one at the club
    knew he was fucking my wife and that didn't go well especially when they found out I shared my wife freely!

10. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Why didn't that go so well? You got banned?

11. nympho man

nympho man Member

I guess to each their own, but we typically always involve friends. It’s less pressure on us. My wife likes to be comfortable and know a little history behind the guy.

This is just our experience. Other couples may want complete strangers. I’d say work it out between the husband and wife and go from there. Communication is the main thing!

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

We started out not involving friends or co-workers. later we mixed with friends. Most wanted to be just as discreet as we did. So no problems.