New To The Gay Scene.

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by JohnGayMcKibbin, Mar 15, 2017.

1. JohnGayMcKibbin

JohnGayMcKibbin Members

So, like, I'm totally new to the gay lifestyle. At first, I just thought I really loved my friend. Then I started feeling very sexually turned on by him. Like, we would be chilling together, and I would dream of giving him a blow job. But, like, he was into having sex with multiple women. Plus I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Then one day, my girlfriend (friend that is a girl) said she was going to a rave and wanted me to come. Man, was that a rush. Didn't do any E, but man did I feel like I was in esctacy. I totally was diggin on this guy name Greg. We hit it off great that evening. I went back to his place just to hang out, and ending up making out with him and staying the night. No, we did not have sex. I'm still technically a guy-virgin. But he listened to me and seemed to care about how I felt, and I felt very safe and comfortable with him. We have been together now for about 3 weeks. I am thinking about losing my guy-virginity with him soon. I'm a little nervous, but I am so looking forward to it. He is such a great guy. Thanks for listening to my story, and hope to use this site as a support group and as an extended family. ADD MY FACEBOOK! :D https://www.************/mckibz

Would love to touch base and potentially find some new friends ;)

Once again Thank You All

- John Gay Mckibbin

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Is gay your actual middle name? Becuase that would be funny

And PS: 3 weeks!!! Dude! Get eeet on already

Noserider likes this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

huh?