My first "Acid" Experience.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by C393, Jul 15, 2018.

1. C393

C393 Members

I was 23 years old when I first ingested lsd it was white blotter acid I paid for ten for a square of it. It was supposelly from Atlanta IDK but I got it instantly put it on my tounge and kep it there for a time after. I remember showing my friend I had a hit on my young she said look up is colos coming out of the ceiling I said yeahhh and said yeah your on Acid. I saw visual things like colors coming off of objects and the breathing of the walls. Walking back to the apartment I used my phone as a mirror and saw my pupils were huge and I was sweating. I walked up this path to the apartment buildings with trees and the light shimmered through it from the Moon it felt so mystical I proved it

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Think I was probably 17 first LSD....I always loved my trips, and mescaline was the best. It's been a long time now since I took a trip but remember each time I enjoyed it so much that I told myself I must repeat it soon; in practice though when down I never did. I'm a pretty balanced person and have good control....I even drove tripping at times and resisted the calls from fellow tripping passengers to 'crash into that wall' !

Acid is not for everyone and definitely not for anyone a bit unstable but a wonderful experience with incredible visual & audio experiences.

Go easy n enjoy,

Simon :)

C393 likes this.
  3. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

I was about 4. I found my dad's stash and stuck a piece of blotter paper in my butt. I began to poop out colors and I remember seeing my toy cars floating through the room and thinking that it was absolutely normal. Felt great and energized afterwards, from what I can remember. I came out a pretty balanced person out of it, aside from the schizophrenia.

C393 likes this.
  4. C393

C393 Members

I've tried mescaline blotter too it didn't have tasteless sensation it stung my to the and was bitter it was more intense visuals and I slipped into trances. I f ed let like I was in a pyramid Ann DC there were these rugs with all kinds of patterns and such forming. I saw pink translucent light all over the apartment my friends mom who I gave one blotter to saw the same thingng. Music sounds were chopped up more. I remember on the acid it mentally opened me up to subliminal messages in movies and like a telepathic effect thinking a word before someone would say it. Ecstasy did the same thing.

5. C393

C393 Members

Damn lol analysis plugging lsd at 4.