Is Gay Male Sex Cold And Mechanical?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by TheSamantha, Aug 27, 2016.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I've heard that gay male sexual encounters for the most part, especially anonymous cruising, is completely cold and emotionless. There's not even any talking. Rarely kissing.

Is that true?

If so, why is that?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd say because one party feels possibly shame or regrets and the other one is doing exactly what the purpose was for, trying to get off.

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i think if its a couple then that is not the case but if its a one night stand or like a date then i would go with irminsul on that one.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sounds standard for any anonymous sexual encounters. i assume that if there's feelings, it's better, just like with straight sex.

5. Styx

Styx Members

From my own limited experience...this is what Ive encountered being a Bi male having sex with gay males.

If there were any "cold" feelings or senses of being emotionless...I must admit...it was on my part. The only way I can really explain it is, in my mind I think like a straight male who feels that intimacy and sensuality can only really be shared with a woman. So even though physically...I have no restrictions on myself seeing as how I have sex with women, men and TS/TG...I can't mentally get into any feelings of sensuality. For me...the only thing I feel is lust. Its the drive of giving and gaining pleasure...and nothing more.

I have had these guys want to cuddle and warm up to me after we had some really hot sex, but I can't mentality allow it because I don't feel the same way. We've reached our point of orgasm, we lay there and catch our breath...then the only thing on my mind is getting dressed and getting the hell out of there. My lust has been fulfilled...and thats all it was from the beginning. Yes...I make sure my sex partner is satisfied to the best of my ability, during the sex...but afterward...I'm gone! Is that cold and lacking emotion?...maybe so.

But thats just me...

The same can be said for any type of hook up really. Women go out, pick up some dude...fuck him...he wants to date her...she drops him like a hot rock. The same happens with men looking for other men. It depends on what they're looking for...a hot sexual encounter or a boyfriend, but regardless of the desire there is emotion involved...the emotion of looking for love, or lust!

1 person likes this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oi vey

1 person likes this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Come on, VG! Finally a topic where you can express some real insight.

2 people like this.
  8. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

That sounds standard to you? In my sexual encounters, no matter how casual, there's talking at least. There's eating, drinking, watching movies, kissing, cuddling, etc. That's why I don't see the difference between a relationship and FWBs, unless the bf is taking you on trips or something. Anyway, a gay guy told me that with anonymous gay encounters, they're mute!

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Kinda Hard To Talk With A Mouthful Of "Dick".........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't know, i don't have a lot of experience with anonymous sex. but there definitely seems to be less of all that than there is in a relationship.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Anyone ever ridden a mechanical bull? They're pretty gay. >.>

:D

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

A gay guy told you did he?
    Or was it just something you read on an internet forum

If he was real, what anonymous encounters are we talking about? Bathhouses or truck stop bathrooms?

So how do you know he was gay in the first place? Because he told you?
    Then why does he need to fumble around in the dark, put himself in a situation where he can disappear straight after.

Since you are never really going to make the distinction between them and us, what does it matter? Believe what you want to believe

13. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Another thing I don't get about gay male anonymous sex (especially if you're a "bottom")

What's the difference between one dick/asshole/mouth and another? Since that's all you care about in that context, right? Why not just get one fuck buddy? Why multiple? Or why not a toy?

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Which I believe is a question i've asked you on a few occasions

Which is why I dont believe all your talk about F'sWB, as there is always going to be one above the others you'd prefer to get busy with, so why bother with the others

By the same logic, why I also tend not to believe those with the swingers stories on this site

Why do YOU want to believe "gay" sex is cold and mechanical?.....because liasons with your F'sWB are about attention and/or money...and there has to be at least one group out there more cold and mechanical than.......

Or you still havent figured out why you have never actually known any gay guys

15. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

The two Latin handymen looked dramatically different from one another. One has curly black hair and the other has straight dark red hair for example. That's why I prefer whites and Latinos, as there's more diversity in their appearances.

Right now I'm in a loving relationship and have only one regular FWB. My bf is white, much older, and looks entirely different from the Latino FWB I see here and there (bf knows about it). This Latino FWB has a short black crew cut.

It's not about attention or money or favors or anything. It's about lust and love.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Riiiiiiiiight, and the boyfriend thats much older, he's on a pension is he, or he's a janitor or something, minimum wage?

Nooooooooo

Mmmmm hmmmm

17. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

He's on a pension. Why?

18. jsb

jsb Member

One reason could be married men who love to suck cock and are not interested in a relationship. They just want to suck some cock or get ass fucked then go back to their wives.

19. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I guess now I'm like a gay guy. Now that I'm in a relationship, I have completely lost interest in polyamory. Now my side flings (which my lover knows about) are just wham bam thank you ma'am.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

uhhhhh No