I'd appreciate people's opinion on this.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by JoseM84, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Well, I won't waste my time reading your future post. And I hope you return the favor.

2. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

No, it isn't.

3. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

Do you not see the contradiction here? You state that I never said a particular thing and in the same sentence acknowledge that you didn't read all the responses....

If you bother to read what I've written then you'll know whether I 'porked her or not'.

4. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

Another one who doesn't read what I've written. As I said before, if I didn't have any limit on how far I was prepared to go then I wouldn't have asked what she wanted me to come round for and I wouldn't have said that I thought going round to her place at that stage was a good idea. I only came round after she acknowledged and addressed what I said.

So cuddle means fuck, does it? Well, on Sunday, I cuddled my mum, my dad, my friend and her dog... Incest and bestiality in the space of a few hours.

If anything I need to get out in the world less. God, I'm such a slut.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You remind me of me when I was in my late teens/very early 20s and thought being invited to hang out late at night literally meant being invited to hang out. I remember one guy acting amazed because I just wanted to get high and play rockband at 3 am lol

Naive I was

Cuddle means different things in different situations. You can cuddle your dog..if you're an adult its a little weird to cuddle your parents, not gonna lie..and if a girl you've been flirting with invites you to cuddle, cuddle = booty call
    There, now you dont have to be as naive as I was. Go forth into the world young man, do great things. Maybe stop cudding your mom and dad

Eric! likes this.
  6. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

Dear, oh dear. What can I say?

Does ANYONE actually read the messages they are responding to?

As for cuddling it's a common way of expressing affection. I'm sorry that your relationship with your parents doesn't allow for that.

This is just going to spiral with more and more people failing to read messages properly and me having to repeat myself yet again to clarify what they missed, only for them to not read my response properly and so on, and so on.. ad infinitum.

Bye everyone. I'd say it's been a pleasure but...

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

He was obviously trying to get an affirmation wether his logic is sound here or not.
    I was guilty of the same kind of naivity at times :D But i also really liked to get stoned and play a game and female stoners were rare in my friend circle around age 16

8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You just reminded me of my first few weeks working in the London theater.
    At the first party, the brash Australian host just announced "Beers in the fridge, bedrooms upstairs".
    You can just imagine my surprise when most of the guys started walking upstairs hand in hand with each other.
    Those were the days.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Eh I don't care. You seem angry. I bet you didn't pork her and if you did it's a big fat porky lie.

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

We will have to agree to differ then... but I'm thinking my life experience compared to yours is vast... so it is!

11. parua

parua Members

Whatever a slag is, she is not one. If you call people slags, you'll sound as immature as your friend who called her a slag. Everyone expresses themselves differently in different situations, at different stages in life, and everyone has differences in opinions about how one should act in any situation.

Good luck in figuring out what kind of relationship is best for you two!

12. storch

storch banned

Or mine! Actually, I don't think he should give her both our numbers as that would be a bit too forward. So we should probably draw straws or something. Tell you what, I have a friend here and they're thinking of a number between one and ten. Whoever's closest wins. Pick a number. And good luck.

Irminsul likes this.
  13. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Sounds like she wanted to hook up with you--people like to do that. Just tell her you aren't that kind of dude and move on.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Or, you get a 3som? Yay or nay?
    I'll also hand out my number, she seems fun.

15. storch

storch banned

Well yay! I'm surprised I didn't think of that myself. That's some pretty good thinking outside the box (no pun intended) on your part.

Irminsul likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fuck this other dude off, let's go and smash this chick :D

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

image.jpeg

morrow likes this.
  18. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Establish the Facts:-
    (Work) Friend with Benefits:-
    - Go for it - Indulgence into the excitement of the moment Sex or no can be FAB - though is often Temporary.
    This kind of 'Naughty/Dangerous/Taboo thing doesn't last too long and for one with such an appetite there is always another challenge, adventure elsewhere
    Longer term:-
    Move with caution - Be honest of your intentions.
    In one way the cuddle can precede a more conventional relationship - should that be mutually the desire
    In another way (if "Play Misty for me" has taught me anything) - Leading someone on; even if that be by misguided presumption, the consequence/s can be worrying

19. FlashG

FlashG Banned

Anybody work out what he was actually asking?

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You were right. He wanted to hear opinions about wether he was correct in not going for it (since she might be a slut by certain peoples standards, although it was not about that :p )