I'd appreciate people's opinion on this.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by JoseM84, Feb 19, 2019.

1. FlashG

FlashG Banned

So you were to go around to her house in the middle of the night to cuddle her but not go any further?

2. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

It was more like sunrise. I might have gone slightly further than a cuddle but that's it. I had already made the point that I didn't think going round to hers was a good way to start things which she acknowledged.

If I didn't have any limits on how far I was willing to let things go then I wouldn't have told her that or asked her why she wanted me to come round in the first place. I would have just gone there, no questions asked.

3. FlashG

FlashG Banned

Right. Well just because a woman invites someone around around sunrise doesn’t make her a slag in my opinion.

Eric! likes this.
  4. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

You either haven't read my original post, or read it and have a really bad memory or, most likely, deliberately misinterpreting what I am saying.

5. FlashG

FlashG Banned

It’s just my opinion but just because a girl wants to have sex with someone that she hasn’t had a relationship with outside of work does not make her a slag.

Eric! likes this.
  6. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

That it isn't what I said and you know it.

7. FlashG

FlashG Banned

Well what are you asking then?

8. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

Sorry, I don't feed trolls.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh man that's totally free game. I feel more for this woman totally getting rejected, I mean here you have the once in a blue moon for most, a woman showing her promiscuous side and instead of getting all in that some subconscious thought about morals takes over? Like, what's up with that? :p

Eric! likes this.
  10. FlashG

FlashG Banned

I am not trolling. I have reread the opening post and have no idea what you are actually asking.

Are you not asking whether a woman who asks a work colleague to come over for sex in the middle of the night is a slag?

11. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

You've re-read my original post and still don't know what I'm asking?

I'm sorry, I don't believe you.

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

How do you view what you did?

She is really a stranger to you.. you went around to her place for a cuddle?
    Sounds like you both wanted the same thing..

Is it because she is a woman? Why do you think we might view her as a slut?
    I think its typical behaviour of single people , but be prepared for your work relationship to change.. she is no more a slut than you are..

Eric!, Asmodean and Irminsul like this.
  13. FlashG

FlashG Banned

I believe you are asking if a girl you work with invites you around for sex in the middle of the night, is she a slag? But apparently that is not what you are asking.

14. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I think she’s lonely coming out of her long term relationship and is looking for comfort in a rebound. I would be careful, as you seem to be doing.

Have you had any discussion with her about it since you were over there and rebuffed her advances?

Eric! likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

She wants sex with one guy so she is a slut

No wonder you guys dont have girlfriends

Terry B, Eric!, morrow and 3 others like this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Do we even know what happened anyway? He never did say if he porked her or not and I didn't read earlier responses.

Eric! likes this.
  17. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yeah the slut thing is way out of line.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I think its a little weird someone is so concerned with whether a bunch of strangers on the internet consider this woman a slut..slag..whatever. And who cares of she is or isnt. She put herself out there, it either appealed to you or it didnt. Why analyze it further than that

Eric! likes this.
  19. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Dating or fucking a co-worker is never a good idea. Eventually one or the other gets pissed off and interferes with work. Somebody gets fired. Thanks but no thanks.

If you don't understand cuddle means fuck, you need to get out in the world more.

Personally, I would have fucked her brains out. But I'm a degenerate bastard.

Terry B likes this.
  20. JoseM84

JoseM84 Members

Wow, I find it amazing how some people either fail to read what I've written or choose to ignore key points I've made to deliberately over-simplify what happened.

Oh, well.

parua likes this.