How Do You Walk Away?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

How do you walk away from someone you love and care deeply about? Someone who has accepted you for who you are and has shown nothing but love. Yet you don't mesh with that person, and therefore you're not happy. You don't share the same values or beliefs as this person, yet you don't want to hurt them or even risk not seeing them ever again because they mean so much to you.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Don't Walk Away........You Just Try Harder To Make Your Lives Mesh...... :)

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Do you have to share the same beliefs as another person to make the relationship work?

A good example would be me and my miss. We don't share a lot of our personal beliefs. We aren't common in this respect. Our passions are greatly different. Our mindset is completely different, our political views, religious, sporting, outside interests are extremely different yet we gel because we love each other.

What I am passionate about defines me as a person and though she's not completely interested in a lot that I am passionate about, she knows those interests make me into the person that she loves and tolerates and vice versa.

2 people like this.
  4. Pressed_Rat

Thanks for your thoughtful input.

Glen, too.

5. Pressed_Rat

My girlfriend really wants things I just do not (marriage, children, etc.), yet the thought of not having her in my life kills me.

Sorry for being so emo. I know, I am a beta cuck to the max.

Just looking for y'alls imput. I don't know any of you in real life, and probably never will, so I don't care too much about what anyone thinks.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't. never have anyway. making a commitment to someone means precisely not doing so.

and if you don't have a mutual commitment with them, what do you have?

what do they have?

if two or more can have affection they can rely on from each other without commitments, that's fine too.

but if you make a commitment to someone, that is your self esteme and your moral character, to keep it.

other people may look at it somehow differently.

that's just how i was raised, grew up with, and still see the concept.

you can be physically separated from people, have other people in your life and so on,

but either they will always be in your heart and mind, or they never were.

1 person likes this.
  7. Pressed_Rat

That is actually very profound, Themnax, and it makes a lot of sense. Either that, or I am just really high and slightly drunk.

Seriously, though, I really like that, and I would have to agree with you.

Thanks for your insight.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I guess marriage and kids would be pretty big things, especially if one party isn't interested.

Like, I don't want kids. Not now anyway and I know my partner does in a way, she's not pushy but I see her with the dog and the rabbits and I see that nurturing side of her, she's even admitted a child would be good but she knows I'm not interested and has told me she'd rather have me in her life with no children over children and not me. So I'm safe there. =p

Marriage. Well we will get married soon that's not a big thing and we've been together for so long and aren't going to leave each other now, but then we express a more open relationship too so if I wanna go and have fun then I do, and I'm allowed, and I know that's a big commintment thing amongst many couples.

Though I don't think marriage should necessarily be a huge deal breaker because it's not like anyone takes them all too seriously at least where the vowels are concerned. I'm not even sure how I'm going to write mine but it'll be like the opposite of a traditional vowel. Everything you vouch for I'll be the opposite.

"And she will sleep with other people if she wants and she will do this and will do that" :D

Other than those two though, I think it shouldn't matter if you're opposites or don't have much in common, as long as you enjoy each other's company.

See my miss reads almost all day and night and I think that's the biggest waste of time. I like reading don't get me wrong, but I also like other things too so while she reads I'll play pool, ill game, I'll music, movies, TV drink and smoke and she won't even know she's too busy reading and that's cool she's extremely well read, she knows a heck of a lot more than me too and that's where we differ most because I just come up with some bullshit, ever noticed that? Well I'm no different in real life either I mean I'll spin some bullshit if it's required and I find almost all scenarios require some bullshit.

She'll tell me too, oh that's just shit. What rubbish! :D horse shit! But that's what she loved about me too, is that sporadic immaturity. She doesn't have it, I have friends with it and also, I'm different with my friends than I am with her but we still connect. We still have that about us.

Probably sounds like well why are we together in the first place. I cannot even answer this. But we work and we love each other's qwerks.

1 person likes this.
  9. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Get one of these instead

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What..???.......And End Up Like You...???......No Thanks..... :)

Cheers Glen.

11. The Walking Dickhead

If you end up like me that's the best option. Drink yourself to death, or get drunk and jump off a bridge.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^...... You Have A Very Ambitious Plan For The Future Young Man...... :)

Cheers Glen.

13. The Walking Dickhead

Thanks. I hope you stand on a plug.

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^......A Plug Of What...???... Methinks You Mean A Plug Of Dynamite.... :yikes:

Cheers Glen.

15. The Walking Dickhead

Sure, go for it. I just meant a normal everyday plug but if you're feeling adventurous.

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^....... If I Blew Myself Up That Event Would Make You Extatic...... So I'll Pass Thanks......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Noooooo, you cant break up with her

Mixed race kids are the cutest

If you dump her then end up having kids later with some white skank anyway, your daughter is going to look like Seth Green in drag

You need her to iron out those genes dude

Besides, seriously, you being you, are you really going to have that much in common, "mesh" with any chic?, you are independant, you dont need to emotionally bond with a girl, thats just what all the pussies say.....so ghey. She's going to be a good wife, good mother, plan for the future.

Plan for the future with your brain, not your pseudo vagina

1 person likes this.
  18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^...... The Bleached Gorilla Speaks With The Wisdom Only Age Can Offer.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

19. The Walking Dickhead

Aye, senile dementia.

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^.......I Thought He Offered PR Some Very Good Advice...... :)

Cheers Glen.