Dry Moist Cocaine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by bam222, Oct 4, 2010.

1. bam222

bam222 Member

How do you dry out moist/soggy cocaine?

2. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

heat lamp, or just say fuck it and cook up a rock ;)

3. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

hahahahahahaha

4. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

i assume ur not getting ounces of wet coke so u need it cheap and easy no?
    cheap is rice and tuperwear or just letting it air out, i hade this problem a bit back cus apparently no one can cook but i got through it...if u wana run around collecting those sillica packets from shoe boxes and tylenol bottles thatll work aswell though u need quite a few

5. ImYourSalt

ImYourSalt Member

Microwave it. But be careful. Only 10 second intervals. NOTHING MORE! An watch it the whole time. Never walk away from it.

Or turn the oven on low for a couple minutes. Just when it starts to warm up. Then shut it off, put in the blow, and leave the door half open.

Or place under a desk lamp.

Coke is hydrophilic, so it will absorb moisture from the air. Letting in air dry may or may not work. Depends on the climate.

Just google the burning point of cocaine HCL, and whatever you do, keep it a safe margin below that number. Never know what else is in it....

6. nataliap8408

nataliap8408 Guest

Listen to ImYourSalt Posting, use the microwave it takes all the moisture out of all water molecules, It's the only way. Ten or twenty second intervals at a time or you can end up with an unusable heap of crap. Meaning it's not rock yayo it's rock "NORMAL" trust us it's what all of us expierienced users have done in the past. Dont even think about putting it in the oven, or over lamp's. Yucky your playing with your self !!!
    No derivative of the "Erythroxylum coca" (cocaine) plant is safe for human consumption use at your own risk. Peace be with you...

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

you dry melting coke in a FREEZER!! geeze..

8. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

it will be fine the way it is. no need to dry, it really helps absorbe in the nose. but i always cook mine. love that rush....for some dame reason?

9. masada

masada Member

You don't. Snorting coke is a WASTE. Just shoot it.