coworker you want to fuck

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by JudeLawless, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

sex and gun control threads are my go-tos :)

It's not that I don't want to sleep with them because I'm worried about how it sounds - I just don't want to sleep with them. I simply recognize that they're attractive

I think most guys would be surprised by the frequency most women think about sex

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I dont think you understand each other though

You admit to thinking about sex a lot, but dont ever want to do it because the payoff is never worth it, with a male anyway ( and I dont mean as opposed to a female, I mean as in taking care of it yourself)

There is always that small percentage of females that are worse than the guys, cum just as quick as the guys do when with a guy. The only difference between them and the guys is they are a lot more sneakier about it, no one ever finds out, including their female friends.

By that I mean the rest of you ladies never ever see them

The entire spectrum of the female half of the population, give them a rank on a libido scale from 0 to 100, say you sit at the 80th percentile, those that would score a 98 or above, are you sure you have any idea how often they think about sex, how easy it is for them

The sitcom 30 Rock, theres a bit when Tina Fey is in an elevator with a guy she is in to, he looks her in the eye and she makes a joke about it being like the Death Star tractor beam. 99.9% of guys wont really get that joke, the eye thing never works on them like that, unfortunately neither will most gay guys get it as well. But even most women wont really get it, a hot guy looks you in the eyes its alluring, gives you butterflies, but not to the point where that alone is enough to make you shudder / cum right then and there.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

lucky for you, we have a butt thread right here on the forums!

Flashdown likes this.
  4. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Surprise me. LOL

katsia, bbbong999 and Kerri like this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the answer is never. surprise!

6. bbbong999

bbbong999 Members

I would have said, "You know, I've got early wake-up call so I'm hitting the hay." What's he going to do, go to bed with you? Hopefully, she'd get the message and do the same thing. One phone call to her room and it's game on!

7. bbbong999

bbbong999 Members

On behalf of all lovers of gorgeous asses, I want to thank you for working hard on keeping it gorgeous and for showing it off for others to enjoy without you reporting it to HR. :yum::yum:

8. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

my team leader. nice rack nice ass

9. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I should have come up with something after hearing the disappointment in her voice when he showed up in the bar.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I work through several building sites,.my ears ring with tinnitus and click clacking high heels. It makes me very aroused.

11. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Not where I work. But some of my customers? That's a whole 'nother story...

Yanker77 likes this.
  12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I almost posted this exact thing. @Meliai

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

[​IMG]

YouFreeMe and guerillabedlam like this.
  14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Only reason I liked it because the gif actually made me lol, overall quite disappointed with the response. :(

15. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I did once. That was back in 1985. We got married in ‘88. Thirty years and three kids later, we’re still together.

bekkie and funsizegirltoy like this.
  16. funsizegirltoy

funsizegirltoy Members

Oh my gosh, yes. I have a coworker that is so amazing and lovely. I actually had an erotic dream about her once and it really got me looking at her in a different way. She's one of my closest friends and sometimes I really want to get crazy with her. But I haven't.

17. FlashG

FlashG Banned

I fancy a coworker of mine who goes by the name ‘Chief’. He doesn’t know it yet but I am trying to get the courage up to see if he is interested in cupping my balls,

18. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Retired now, so it isn't an issue. When employed, I never fished from the company pier.

One Man Band likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I would have, I would have been all over them EA, reception woman. :D

20. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I am saying Fuck all

morrow likes this.