coworker you want to fuck

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by JudeLawless, Apr 30, 2018.

1. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Anyone else have a coworker you secretly want to fuck? There's a lady I work with, but only see occaisionally, that I would love to get my hands on.

2. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There are some I'm rather attracted to, but it doesn't rise to the level of sexual fantasy.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, i have several.

Ms. Kelly likes this.
  4. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I was cock blocked some years ago by a coworker. Three of us were on a business trip and she was out of an office in another state. We had flirted every time we had been together and this time the other on the trip, a guy, wasn't feeling well and was not going to dinner with us. She had phoned my room seeming excited it was just going to be she and I. At the last moment as we were leaving the lobby here he comes. It was clear he wasn't feeling well and when we returned to the hotel she and I decided to go to the bar, he ends up tagging along. He went to the restroom and she commented about him saying " I wonder why he just doesn't go to bed" somewhat agitated. We tried to to outlast him but he wouldn't leave, we had early flights and at midnight she just gave up and of course he was then ready to retire. She told me at the airport she was disappointed we didn't get any time alone. Maybe next time she said and I confided in her I was leaving the company, turning in my resignation the following week. She just said something like " well shit, he really fucked up what would probably be our only chance." It was very disappointing and obviously done purposely by that prick. Oh well.
    Fortunately there were others but she and I really had a strong lust for each other.

jumper2 likes this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

No.

Though I do have clients I'd like to sleep with

Deejay2018 likes this.
  6. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I've had a few that I found attractive. When I was about 20-21 I worked for my grandfather's engineering firm and ended up dating his admin assistant for about a year and a half. She was 34-35 yo blond hair blue eyes and good lord great sex drive. It was a lot of fun.

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

There are some guys that are super attractive but I don't actually want to sleep with them

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I found one of those.
    Now we have been married for 39 years.
    Both of our daughters followed my example, one married, the other one still thinking about it.

9. wilsjane

Go for it.!!!! (assuming that they are available)
    You are seeing them in their true colors, not like someone acting falsely at a club or bar.

10. Noserider

I'm not available.

To clarify, I'm speaking hypothetically. Yes, I'm sexually attracted to them, but also, not interested.

11. wilsjane

LOL..... As you can see from my reply, it is a good way to meet a partner.... Did you meet yours in the work environment.?

12. Noserider

High school :)

We've been together off and on for over 20 years

wilsjane likes this.
  13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

There's this one guy who is pretty hot, I make a point to strut by his desk every once in a while. I dont want to fuck him because i'm in a relationship, I just enjoy making awkward eye contact with him every once in a while and I like knowing he checks out my butt as I walk by. I put a lot of work into my ass so someone should look at it

14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

image.jpeg

Noserider and Meliai like this.
  15. fjdreams

fjdreams count chocula

Aw, that's kind of unfair. Does your coworker know you're in a relationship? Most guys are completely stupid--whether they realize it or not--and will take your awkward eye contact and derriere-struttin' as an invitation. Does your partner not notice/comment on/ adore the work you putt into your butt?

But whatever, I'm just jealous that it's not me that hates to watch you go but loves to watch you leave =P

bbbong999 and Eric! like this.
  16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol i've never even talked to the guy so I assure you i'm not leading him on :) He sits near the bathroom so I would have to walk by his desk whether or not he checked out my butt

And yes my partner most definitely appreciates the work I put into my butt, i'm pretty sure one of his favorite hobbies is watching me do squats

17. fjdreams

fjdreams count chocula

squats are (one of many, many) God's gift to men. :weary:

18. Noserider

You opened a can of worms, Mel

19. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

If I were single, not from my office but the office over (a diff company) on the same floor, there’s a guy who flirts with me a lot if we end up in the elevator together. I’m not flirty in general, but I’m friendly back.

Maybe him. lol

Deejay88 likes this.
  20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You seem to frequent a lot of sex related threads here, most of the threads you reply in, in fact

Saying you wouldnt actually want to sleep with them, because you're worried how that makes you sound.....isnt the same as actually not wanting to sleep with them

I get the feeling you think about sex more than most guys do, certainly more than most women do