27 and not had a proper relationship

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by MusicTaste, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And assuming your right denotes any sort of fictional thought?

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

OP, if you are still reading--

Do you go to an autism support group? If so, this might be a good place to meet someone.

Another option would be a dating app or online dating profile, as others have suggested.

3. lode

lode Banned

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  4. I wish I was so into myself I could just be to girls like, "Oh yeah, I'm writing a book that will win me the Nobel Prize" and then their legs spread.

OP, just tell all the girls you meet that you're going to win the slam dunk competition or something. You'll be drowning in pussy.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Relationships are overrated.

I am so much happier alone.

6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

What it denotes are the limits of physics and mortal fallibility. Classical logic and causal Relativistic physics describe the content of our lives, while bullshit logic any child uses describes "what's missing from this picture", or the differentials. Combine the integrals and differentials, and you get a more complete idea of what is happening and can make unique predictions that no other theory can. But, the whole idea is that the theory can demonstrate that all our thoughts and feelings are ultimately bullshit, with no demonstrable identity according to modern science. We are the belief makers, we give it all meaning, and words have no demonstrable meaning outside of specific contexts, including the word "time".

7. wooleeheron

LOL, although I find any number of women attractive, the minute most of them open their mouths the interest is gone. I'm sort of "married" to a woman in Malaysia who I could hang out with every day of my life, but sex is out of the question. She is a witch, an avatar of mother nature, and mother nature decides both our fates. Most people worry about being happy in this lifetime but, for me, death is only an illusion. For both of us, paying it forward is the only real thing that matters, and she is probably up there with the Dali Lama for being able to meditate. In the Taoist tradition, some people will hold a single sexual position for an hour.

I'm an old enough goat to wish I could be alone with her for an hour, but she deserves someone better than me.

soulcompromise likes this.
  8. wooleeheron

You are the relationship baby! Fuck all the assholes saying you have to have 2.1 kids and a mortgage, and only have sex in the missionary position with the opposite sex. Most people have kids with someone they divorce, remarry for the rest of their life, but anyone can raise kids and I'm sure the robots will be doing a much better job of it soon enough.

9. Yes, isn't she the dragon woman or something? Wow, I'm so impressed by the ability of vaginas to accept dicks in them. It must be really difficult. Takes a lot of deep thought and imagination I'm sure.

Don't say that. No one is too good for anyone else, because everyone equally is lame.

10. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

What an interesting post. So much to unpack here. I would be happy if you could elaborate a bit, in laymans terms. What do you mean when you say that she is “a witch, an avatar of mother nature?”

11. wooleeheron

She's young and healthy and wants a family but, I agree, you take your happiness in this world where you can get it.

12. wooleeheron

She is known as the Dragon, the Treasure of Malaysia, and is paying off a karmic debt like me. A dozen masters helped me assemble at least half the metaphors for the book I'm writing over a nine month period, and the Dragon was "married" or "betrothed" to me in a ceremony. We have a psychic bond, and share a sense of humor that would go right over anyone else's head except another Taoist master. I'm the intellectual half of the team, the one who collects the metaphors and does the writing and reads all the crap doing the research, while she is the magic that makes it all happen. Anytime I need anything, anything at all in the way of information or metaphors, almost every single time for the last ten years straight, they show up on my computer. I can ask questions, and find the answers right away and once, for about two months or so, my instant messaging service gave me answers to my questions, before I hit the send button. Those are just a few examples, of how a Taoist master's life is never what anyone expects it to be, including themselves. I was skeptic for 50 years, and now I'm writing the book precisely because I couldn't give a shit about anyone's views, and just want to know the answer.

Mother Nature's a little bitch when she wants to be, but she's got a great sense of humor. The Dragon is more like a Genie you can't even meet without compatible karma, and you want to be careful what you wish for. She guards the gateway to the singularity and is the event horizon. You could say she was pure enough and had the right training and karma to become the Dragon in order to pay off a serious karmic debt. Its nothing to brag about being the Dragon, except to acknowledge reality is stranger than fiction. In our tradition, this is just another thing nature does to balance the karma of the universe. The multiverse is not an abstract theoretical idea to us, but a reality we live on a daily basis.

So, I was sick and tired of all the crap coming out of civilization and decided someone had to prove reality is stranger than fiction, or particle-wave duality rules the universe. They're getting there slowly, but I'm hoping to speed things up a bit. Mother Nature offered me fame and fortune, as she must have offered the Dragon as well, but we both turned it down. Rich people are nuts, but if you turn mother nature's offers down she always gives you something interesting to do. Like I said, be careful what you wish for in a multiverse.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  13. Someday I hope I can honor you and the dragon by writing your name in the sands of a beach covered in slime and toss it into the wind underneath the shine of a thousand Milky Way stars.

14. wooleeheron

She would like that, she's my kind of weirdo.

15. You are the king and queen of this world. I am but a jester covered in poop and filth trying to amuse you and failing.

16. wooleeheron

You're doing a great job! Don Rickles has nothing to worry about, but nobody does you better than you do!

17. I am the best me of everyone. No wonder all the ladies love me.

18. wooleeheron

The sad truth is, we are all people-people and just don't know it.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

do they actually have autism support groups? i guess maybe in the city you could find something like that. i've never heard of such a thing myself though.

online dating is always worth a try, but i feel like it might be on its way out too. i've been on one of those sites for a few years now, and while i don't even check it very often anymore, it seems like there's rarely anyone new registering on there. and, the creepy guys have gotten so bad that the site pretty much made it impossible for a guy to message a girl now, so there's no real way to actually meet anyone from the site anymore anyway.

20. We are all people people, but nothing short of a complete catastrophe is ever going to force people to realize this. In the meantime it's compete, compete, compete over the most petty bullshit imaginable.