27 and not had a proper relationship

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by MusicTaste, Oct 22, 2018.

1. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

Hello all

This is partly why I came here for relationship advice and maybe meet someone from here (although I'm not holding my breath)

As stated in the title I'm 27 and never really had a proper relationship which hurts me, I've gotten close a few times but unfortunately wasn't compatible on many levels.

I'm not the type of chat women up face to face as I feel uncomfortable and end up saying something stupid and making an idiot of myself. This is a part of my Autism

I'm not really after a woman for looks what I'm looking for most of all is personality cause to me relationships based on personality seem to last longer and be better in the long run.

So preferably a female with something similar around the Glasgow area of Scotland would be ideal.

Thanks in advance

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

nah, that's part of being male.

3. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

It's also Autism as well

4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout! Keeps sex interesting.

5. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

6. wooleeheron

Its called "Around the World in 30 Days".

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

wasn't it 80- days?

8. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

No idea lol

9. wooleeheron

If you can count past 30 you're doing it wrong.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Hey Musictaste,

I'm a guy in my late 30's, and I've not had a proper relationship since High School! :)

Also, I think not everyone has these. It's not totally necessary, and if you don't have one it's really not that big a deal. So don't fret mate. It's all just a matter of perspective.

11. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Not even just a male thing. I can think of many times I've stumbled on words and just generally come across as less cool than I am simply because there was a man I found attractive.

Luckily I find very few men attractive.

12. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

I don't find anyone who finds me attractive

soulcompromise likes this.
  13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Nothing wrong, honest...

14. wooleeheron

One thing you can't hide, is when you're crippled inside. Get over it already! You are what you is, bees whatever you bees, and whatever will bees will bees. If you can't get past your own crap just talking, sex may not be any different. Get out there and serve a few cans of soup to the homeless, focus on paying it forward, or pay the price sucker! You'll be amazed at how easy it is to talk to people when you have something genuine to offer them. Whether they hear anything you have to say, is another matter altogether, and you have to decide for yourself who is worth talking to, much less having sex with.

Ged likes this.
  15. Forget all of your problems and be a sexy humanitarian like woo. It's so easy!

16. wooleeheron

Giving the bum on the corner a dollar and helping people out a few times a month is hardly being either sexy or a humanitarian, when you know its what keeps you sane. One of my best friends swears that Gonzo the Muppet is his personal hero, and they look a bit alike. He's among the shortest, skinniest, ugliest literally hair-lipped guys I've ever known. He's even adopted and has no clue whether he is Jewish or Palestinian, because they are genetically identical. Anyway, he married a good looking tall blond and you might never understand the attraction, but I know fifty people who would jump off the cliff for that boy. Simply because he always pays it forward and never hesitates to do so, and reminds everyone he meets who they really want to become.

He's a busy-back-soon type, but any damn fool can keep paying it forward however they're comfortable with. Trying to be something you ain't is the sure fire way to become someone you regret, and to ruin good sex, so it helps to cultivate a little humility with your own damned two hands.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Ged likes this.
  17. I'm not interested in sex or tall good looking blondes, so I guess no matter how many bums I help I still won't get my reward.

18. wooleeheron

I'm not interested in either one myself right now, but paying it forward is the only real way to reward yourself. You can try to become the richest man in the world, or desire to be Pinky and the Brain conquering the world, or the best male stripper or whatever, but the only way to really reward yourself is to pay it forward, because there's nobody home but us chickens. Call it bullshit or whatever, but the truth speaks louder than all our indignant protests. Pay it forward, and you'll actually live longer. Good sex is actually about living longer, but its really about paying it forward.

19. The people who really need help never get it, or they wouldn't really need it. They go unnoticed by everyone, and they don't cry out for help, because they're too strong. And they have problems. Other people have everything in life handed to them or they whittle away their time being proactive, giving them less time to actually ruminate on the problems of this world. And they alleviate their guilt by "paying it forward" so they can sleep easy at night, no one able to call them out on their bullshit. If you really cared you'd just be depressed and suicidal like the rest of us.

20. wooleeheron

LOL, being depressed is a great way to make the world a happier place, according to the pharmaceutical and alcohol industries. Depression and anger either serve a productive purpose, or they become self-defeating. I write the book that can never be written, so other people don't have to. It a pain in the ass, and mother nature can be a little bitch, but I know how much the poetry has meant to me and other people and it makes me happy to make people happy, even when I'm not happy myself.

Don't believe all your own stupid thoughts and feelings, they lie... frequently.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  21. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

OP, don't be like these two. :p

Meliai likes this.
  22. wooleeheron

I suggest telling yourself better lies. Keep trying to lie to yourself and see how far you get.

23. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Didnt even read their posts and i still think i agree

Irminsul likes this.
  24. Oh, look, Meliaialaial has something bullyish to say. Who would've thought.

25. wooleeheron

We love it when you ignore us. Do it again....

26. Conclusion: Life is simpler when you're dumb.