zengizmo stream-of-consciousness most-likely drunken posts about wutever enters his head
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. For months now I have been blogging on facebook. I rarely posted comments on anybody else's facebook timeline, but rather mostly confined my comments to my own timeline about whatever happened to seem to require my commentary. :) Drunken, of course. Because for years now, I have not been able to post online comments without first drinking a substantial amount of wine.

As of Monday of this week my ancient personal desktop computer's CPU fan broke. I was thus left without any means to get my nightly fix of drunken facebook ranting, so therefore I came: Here. :) Cuz I remembered this being a place where I once could rant with little fear of censure.

On facebook, on the other hand, I had many fears of censure. Cuz, as you may know, facebook folks are NOT the same as Hipforums folks.

Yet: I posted the most insane shit on facebook in SPITE of my fears of censure.

I believe that was a spiritual test for me. I'd had it easy before that, see? Cuz Hipforums folks are a lot more interesting and apt to make allowances for idiosyncracies. So learning to post whatever came into my head on facebook and feel okay about it pushed my self-acceptance boundaries.

Now the gods of the universe have steered me back to Hipforums. Why? Well I have some thoughts. But I think we will need to let events unravel for a bit to allow such thoughts to take better form and possibly find some justification.

This blog is mostly for me...to help me understand who the hell I am, see. If you find some entertainment value, or even more serious value, in my drunken rants here, then the is icing on the cake.

So...thus it begins...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice