Wolf Angel - A Revolution Breeze
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. As Yule arrived so too; it seemed, the “Virus of the mind”.
    Already dealing with a number of family issues, the news that my Mother had been taken into hospital with conditions that required contradictory treatment, saw my emotional stability significantly stretched.
    Along with processes promoted by my employer that taxed both logistical and practical delivery of expected service provision. I found myself collecting straws and rotating plates.
    With my usual tolerance and recovery rate in a weakened state, it was no surprise trying to balance and address these responsibilities that lethargy, nausea, general ill-being and fatigue overcame me.
    Whilst medication can provide a respite for the moment, pro-longed recovery and remedy require a more permanent form of treatment.
    At times like this, one looks to, and needs the strength and solace of faith to provide aid/assistance in order to endure. So at my lowest ebb, I sought such from that witch lies within.
    Adopting the trait of my Arien star sign, I picked up Spartan shield and called upon my shadow guardians to take action against the personal invasion.
    The reaction was almost immediate, and gradually as the calendar year turned, so did recovery, with the lead up to and time of Sabbat, the onset of change become apparent.
    Some say it is coincidental, but for those holding true to their credo and power of elemental energy, there is opine to the contrary – and season’s change contributory.
    Just as the Goddess wakes to breathe fresh life into land and starkness of winter’s chill begins to ebb, one can draw comparison with the self through the dispensing of Negative and utilisation of Positive waves.
    This Imbolc for me more than the natural turn of circle. It saw advancement and elevation to a higher level of personal development - enlightening and challenging – a duty for those witch follow the Pagan way. At this time of significant note embracing the now and discarding the negativity of the past, be it people, feelings and/or energy, to release upon ‘Imbolc breeze’- away from the present, to a place now past, is essential to one’s well-being. - New beginnings see opportunity, purpose and new hope/s
    This is a time when the emotion of the heart seeks the relationship of a strong and lasting partnership; especially for those in a state of lone and taxing position.
    For those who yearn for such companionship, “hope springs eternal”
    Similarly, I believe it is the desire to attain targets and objectives is more than a hope - it is a highly commendable choice. Whether it is life, love and longevity of spirit, with such Positive ways, it is with this mind-set witch will see Paradise found.
    .“Whist still the chill of Winter lingers, & icy breeze ’pon naked fingers,
    One looks towards the turn of year, & change again begins to stir,
    Refreshment to the body/soul, a hope for Love & Peace the goal
    As Terra starts to stretch and yawn, the wheel doth turn - cometh the Dawn”
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice