Blog entries by Running Horse

1. On this lil road trip thru my memories I invite you, my groovy readers, to journey back yet further with me, back to the tender age of 14. See here my time machine is ready as am I. The only question left to be answered is, are you? 14. Was an age of major upheaval in my life. It was at that age that I really began to question everything I'd...
  2. It is a beautiful morning, so much to appreciate. As I watch the sparrows scrabble for their breakfast, see the chickens moving deftly thru the grass scratching up the bugs underneath, hear the goat's call from the neighboring paddock, listen to the leaves rustle gently in the morning breeze I am reminded of a morning, many years ago now, when...
  3. Wanderlust, what a powerful force yes? That burning desire to simply find things, to be a part of the world not just in the world. Perhaps wanderlust is not just a state of mind but a state of the soul, a state of being. A seeking after truth, letting oneself be caught up in the river and flowing with it to personal meaning, personal truth....
  4. What is fate? The inevitable last sigh of life? The premonition of one in time? The clarion call of silence at the end of all? The dying of the light as darkness reigns? Only those who walk it's way may know. What is suffering? The pain one feels at that last sigh? The doom one feels with foretold design? The scratching within when silence...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice