Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. In October of 2004, I hit up my local comic shop to meet up with a few of my friends who were there playing Dungeons and Dragons. It was that night I met Chrystaline. She was so beautiful, i felt privilived to be in her presence. We sat to talk as all the others in the role play group got into a big convo. Apparently we weren't the cool kids this night. We hit it off fairly well and parted ways as everyone went on their way, and I went home. I spent the night thinking about her.

I called my friend Amber the next day to ask her if Chrystaline had a man. My lucky day, she was single, so I asked Amber to pass my number along to her. I was at the Terryville Fair when I got a phone call from a strange number. "Who the shit is this is?", I asked "slightly" inebriated. "Lol, this is Chrystal." And we talked for an hour or so. Our relationship started off with us talking on the phone for hours at a time about anything we could think of. I won't pretend that I didn't think it would work with us, I living in Bristol, her in West Hartford. I was wrong. Just didn't know how wrong.

After numerous trips out to see her, bumming rides from my friends cuz I had no car, she invited me to a party at her friends house. We got FUCKED up that night on a variety of beers and assorted liquors. Problem was, we had nowhere to crash that night. We spent the night wandering West Hartford Center and eventually made it to her parents house. We snuck into her room and crashed out. Until her dad came upstairs.

Her father was in the yard doing yard work and Cale up to ask for her help. He wasn't aware that she had 2 boys in her room despite the fact that it was expressly forbidden. He flipped and kicked her out.

Again, we found ourselves wandering around, tired and hungry and battling slight hangovers. We ended up.at her friend Luke's house and when it became clear that we couldn't crash for the night, I called my brother and got us, more importantly, her, a place to crash for a few days. I had to make itanything,me for work the next day and made sure to talk to her for a good portion of the night when I got out.

I was living at my friend Sean's house at the time, and I asked if she could crash for a little while til I found her a permanent spot to place her in. She was kicked out of her house because her dad saw ME in her bed, I felt obligated to do everything I could to make sure she had a warm place to sleep every night. So Chrystal began couch riding at Sean's and it was going well for us. We would go out for walks at night, hit the park, get stoned and make love under the stars in the cold October air.

One of our trysts involved me losing my phone in the snow while we were fucking. The next morning I went to go look for it and after thankfully finding my Nokia brick, I wanted nothing more than to cover up in a blanket and get warm. I went into the room Sean and I were sharing at the time and Chrystal was on the bed with a nice, warm blanket on. I made the mistake of climbing into the bed and snuggling with her.

Sean's parents are Roman Catholic.

His father flipped his scrip over something I didn't think was a big deal. We were both fully clothed, we weren't doing anything, although, I'm sure her rubbing my arm didn't translate very well through the blanket.....

So that went to shit. And again, musical houses. This time it was off to Nicole's house........ Sigh.....

Nicole is my first real girlfriend and the girl I gave my innocence to. Although she was my ex, we were friends first and I wasn't giving up our friendship cuz we used to fuck. She was seeing a guy that I had never met, and which should have prompted my red flag, but I made the mistake and let my guard down.

Takya. This is what he called himself. His name is Mark, and my one mistake cost us dearly.

"Ty" as we called him for short, was bald, pierced and had his face tattooed with an eagle. He told us he was Blackfoot Native from Montana. In my experience, I've never come across a Blackfoot, but I knew several Cherokee and they had lighter skin, so him not being dark didn't raise a flag. Shortly before we met him, there was an accident involving a dump truck crashing into a car because of brake failure killing the woman and child inside. He told us it was his wife and daughter and that he was getting a settlement. That was his lure to con me and a load of my friends.

Now, I know someone reading this is going to call me an idiot. I admit it. I bought his story, simply because I used to be naive enough about the world that I couldn't bring myself to believe that someone would make up such a thing. I've made up some fucked up shit before, but to tell people your wife and daughter (who are both alive and well, BTW) were killed in a horrific accident is a little far for me...

Anyway, Mark was, unbeknownst to me, grifting cash off of some of my friends, and using it to buy amazing weed that "he brought back from the reservation" (he really did live on a reservation for a while, as part of a rehabilitation program) and then one day he asked us if we wanted to try some opium. Again, being young and stupid, I gave it a whirl. Tasted awful.

So shit got tense after a while and Chrystal and I left in the middle of the night one night and walked to my moms house, 20 miles away. About an hour into our journey, we were picked up by a cop who brought us to the gas station down the road so we could try to get a ride. After a few attempts and no luck contacting anyone, we continued on foot. About another 45 minutes went by and a state trooper picked us up and brought us the rest of the way to Torrington.

About a week in I called Nicole's house and her mother said she wasn't home and I asked if "Try" was around. This is when I found out about him and all the stupid nonsense that was tearing us all apart from.each other. Apparently Mark had gotten a couple other people before he got to me and my friends. So his dumb mistakes got him busted for check fraud. Shortly after I found out about this, another one of my friends informed me that the opium we smoked was actually crack he had chopped down into powder. Fucking crack heads.....
  2. We all like to think of ourselves as smarter or more mentally sound than we are. I do, at least. SO how is it that I fall for suggestion so easily.

If you haven't read my blog about Phoebe, now would be a good time to do so, cuz this is about her.

A few months back, Phoebe, Harley and I were all hanging out and Phoebe, jokingly, said, "Time for the group sex!" In my mental state, I took this as a legitimate statement. I was all for it. It stuck in my head for a few days until I had to tell my wife that I wanted to watch her suck off Phoebe. Unsure of how she would take such a request, my anxiety about revealing this to her was enough to make me lose sleep.

Harley was totally down. She had been in love with Adam from a long time ago so this was something she had thought of doing before. I figured it was something we could do for her as a Christmas thing, since she was alone this year. And then, we find out Phoebe's wife was back in CT from Montana. And the little fantasy was shattered.

Last week, I had to bring my sons to school because we had missed the bus. My dude, Kevin, was on his way to pick us up when Phoebe came over. I told her to pack the bong and wait for me to get back. When I returned home, I walked in and said' "Oh, man. House to myself, I can whip it out and have a wan..... Hi, Phoebe."

This is where the problem starts. She said, "Go ahead, Hell I can call Carrie and we can make an event out of it." I met Carrie one time at the thrift store when she happened to be in their with Phoebe. I literally have spent 30 seconds with her. So, now, I have it in my head that Phoebe is okay with having group sex and I want it badly. That was the night I jerked off to Phoebe for the first time. Well, the thought of having a 3 way with Phoebe and Carrie.

Last night I actually got to hang out with Carrie a bit after I got out of work. I cannot begin to tell you how much I would love to get with them both. Phoebe and Carrie have beautiful souls and the positivity that radiates from them is so intoxicating. I haven't felt so genuinely happy in a long time.

I may be looking WAY too far into this as I know Phoebe doesn't go for men at all (gold star lesbian) and I doubt Carrie is going to get fucked by a guy she's met once, but I would love to give it to her good while she blows Phoebe.

I'll have to bring myself to run it past them both. I want this. BADLY.
  3. Do I really need to go into how much I like oral sex? Isn't that kind of a given? Well, let me say I do not like oral sex. I fucking LOVE oral sex. Giving, receiving, watching. I would say that it is probably one of the most important things a couple can do for each other.

Sometimes you just don't wanna go through the hassle of getting undressed to fuck, so just whip it out and get to it. For the ladies, though, they can't just whip it out. That's why you get them bent over something and eat that pussy from behind. Mmm, mmm.

I love having a girls juices all over my face. I tell my wife all the time, "I want you to cum all over my face." and she laughs. But then, when she does cum and I get my face all up in her beautiful pink meat and it's all over my face, I feel like a champ. No, a Don.

Something about pleasuring people just gets me off. I like to get serviced sometimes and although I never cum from oral (literally, 1 time), just the feeling of my wife's tongue gliding up and down my shaft, her lips tightened and me and the little tongue swirl she gives the head each stroke is enough to make me keep going back for more.

Granted, I don't get it as much as I would like, when I do it is always great. Harley sucks an amazing dick, but either her mouth is too small or my cock is too big for her mouth (I'm going with her mouth being too small) cuz she can't finish before her jaw starts to hurt. She is so beautiful and when she has on some nice lipstick and looks up at me with a mouth full of cock, i get a little crazy.

Before I find myself needing to go have a wank, I'm going to end this. For now.

There are other matters to discuss.
  4. When I was 14, I met Adam. We weren't friends perse, bit we talked from time to time. Later on we went to high school and found we had some similar interests. We began to hit it off and in my Junior year we were damn near inseparable. We were about as best friends as we could be. We hung out, went on wacky adventures and had all sorts of fun. For 17 years, me and my hetero-lifemate did damn bear everything together.

In between, Adam made his way across the country, a wanderer to the core, and ended up in Texas, California, even Hawaii. He would disappear for a year or 2 at a time and when he came back, we just picked up where we left off. On one of his excursions to Montana, he got married to a beautiful girl, Carrie. They didn't do the traditional wedding, they did a pagan hand-binding, joining their souls together forever.

About 8 months ago I lost Adam.

It was the day that Phoebe came into my life. Adam was born with gender dysphoria. He had a male body and a brain that is physically female. He spent everyday looking at a stranger in the mirror, afraid to tell anyone because he was afraid of what they would think of him. And one day after doing a lot of soul searching and research, Adam realized he wasn't who everybody thought he was. Adam started to take hormone treatments and became so incredibly happy and carefree.

This is when I met Phoebe. In losing a brother, I gained a sister. A beautiful sister.

It hurt me that she would wait so long to tell me about this. She was worried that because I'm a man, I would be put off by this and no longer want to be friends. It was the single most insulting thing that has been said to me by Adam or Phoebe. She thought that I would take all our history, everything we had done together, from the Marathon to our many adventures to our nights of shenanigans, and throw it away because she was different. All I could say was, "Don't get too hot, cuz this could get awkward.

I hate being right.

I was never attracted to Adam, but I am incredibly attracted to Phoebe. I don't quite understand where these feelings came from. It took me by surprise to say the least. A few days ago I found myself masturbating to the thought of giving Phoebe a blowjob. I've never fantasized about a trans person before but I came so hard at the thought of pleasuring Phoebe.

My life has certainly gotten interesting in the last few months. Where shall it continue on to? What do I tell my wife?
  5. I love ass. Just the look of a nice round ass, the shape, the feel. It's become probably my greatest obsession. I think the only problem I have with booty is poop. That's gross. It's a problem for a guy like me, who works with the public and has to spend day in and day out looking at women with gorgeous asses, in all shapes and sizes, that I get so sexually frustrated that I find myself wanking 2-5 times a day.

I LOVE to lick a girls ass, so long as she keeps her butt in good condition. My problem is I cant get any. I'm married, which should guarantee me a lifetime of sex, but I chose poorly as far as a sexually adventuous mate. I adore my wife, but she's such a prude about anything butt related that isn't spanking or butt rubbin's. My ex-wife was a champ about ass play. If I wanted to lick her ass, I had a full pass. Anal, do it up. I think I may have been spoiled by her. I need some relief.

And then there's my issue with Phoebe......

But that's for another day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice