question
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. I've been questioning it for a long time, maybe before decided to study graphic design (9 years ago)
    until now. I practiced surfing because i want to have friends who likes relaxed all day virtually no frills clothes together without prejudice. but I chose the worse career (i think) Graphic Design.

Study and work of graphic designer was very fun the first year., living relaxed doing bad things for minds of other people, but my excuse was that I had free time to do what i wanted. before finishing my career I wanted to leave and study something productive as marine biology.

I finish the carreer and from then I spent my days looking for different jobs in different areas of design to convince or discover whether it is really my thing.
    I've been very good in all areas, but i don't feel good..

A year ago I decided to come on "vacation" to the US and I had a job opportunity I could not let go, mostly because it was my way out of my comfort zone, but i'm here. every day watching some video related to marine life or some beach for relax me, playing guitar, but does not give me satisfaction.

I have no greater responsibility to give money to my parents and live.
    I think I would have a lot of money and help my family and all those who need the order to live, but sometimes i think all that I need to be happy is a place to sleep off the beach with my guitar , a drum and friends who enjoy that.

I live now very close to Manhattan, it is all that keeps me from looking nature.
    I think of taking a car and travel to the other side, California.
    but I'm scared to being alone, because I do not know anyone there, fear of being wrong, but this idea becomes more usual in me.
    I do not know what to do.

My uncle, who reads the pendulum and it is many things, told me that my way was preparing herbal mixtures .. and if not follow that way, would be unhappy, I always think about that ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Llevo cuestionándome esto desde hace mucho tiempo, tal ves desde antes de decidir estudiar diseño gráfico (hace 9 años)
    hasta ahora. me aferré a surfing para tener amigos relajados que le guste estar todo el día prácticamente sin ropa sin lujos todos juntos, sin prejuicios. pero elegí una carrera por elegir y estudiar cualquier cosa, Diseño Gráfico.

Estudiarlo y ejercerlo el primer año fue divertido, vivía relajada haciendo coas bonitas que malograban la mente de los demás o la naturaleza, pero mi excusa era que tenía tiempo libre para hacer lo que quería, antes de terminar la carrera quise dejarla y estudiar algo productivo como biología marina.

Termine mi carrera y de ahi en adelante me he dedicado a buscar distintos trabajos en las distintas áreas de diseño para convencerme o descubrir si es lo mio realmente.
    He sido muy buena en todas las áreas, lo que me hacía más difícil aclarar todo.

Hace un año decidí venir de "vacaciones" a EEUU y tuve una oportunidad de trabajo que no pude soltar, más que todo por que era mi vía de escape de mi zona de comfort, y aquí estoy otra ves, todos los días viendo algún video relacionado con vida marina o algo de playa que me de relajo, tocando guitarra, un trabajo distinto pero que no me da satisfacción.

No tengo responsabilidades mayores a darle dinero a mis papás y vivir.
    Pienso que me gustaría tener mucho dinero y ayudar a toda mi familia y todos los que necesiten de el para poder vivir, pero a la ves pienso que lo único que necesito para ser feliz es un lugar donde dormir frente a la playa, con mi guitarra, un tambor, amigos que disfruten de eso.

Vivo a un paso de manhattan, es todo lo que me aleja de la naturaleza que busco.
    pienso en tomar un carro y viajar completamente al otro extremo California.
    pero muero de miedo, de estar sola, porque no conozco a nadie allá, miedo a equivocarme, pero esta idea se vuelve más usual en mi.
    no sé que hacer.

Una ves un tío que lee el péndulo y es muchas cosas, me dijo que mi camino era preparar mezclas de hierbas.. y si no seguía ese camino, iba a ser infeliz, siempre pienso en eso...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice