Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. My man.

Laying, naked, on the bed. On his stomach. Waiting for me.

I straddle him resting my hard cock on the crack of his ass. I rub his broad muscular shoulders.

I am white. He is black. We met on a hookup app but have become friends. We see each other as often as we can and are close friends as far as anyone else knows. He is gay. I am married.

It started out as an experiment for me. I was curious.

I massage him. He spreads his legs. I put my face between his ass cheeks and lick his asshole and he lets out a moan.

He pushes his cock down between his legs and I lick and suck it from between his legs. It's much bigger than my cock. His dick is a beauty and feels so good in my mouth.

He rolls over and I can now put my head down as far as I can until his cock reaches the back of my throat. It's too hard to push past my throat in this position. I squeeze it as tight as I can between my tongue and top of my mouth as I bob up and down on it.

The feeling of his big warm cock in my mouth makes my own dick even harder. His pleasure is a big turn on for me.
    Jimi Smacks likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice