my mom wants me too live with her and her boyfriend
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. My mom was suppose to fly down and see my sister for a few days but my sister is really sick might have COVID it’s such a bummer I was counting the days down my cousin was gonna come over for a movie my stomach is so upset it’s icy snowing here crappy weather
  2. I have a doctors appointment today its just a check up a three month check up My weighed blood pressure listen to my lungs med refill see what my weight says at the doctors i’ve got some really good news next Friday my mom is flying down to see my sister Sarah in Missouri for a few days I cannot wait i’ll be nice to get the house to myself have some time alone I rarely have time alone with my mom being home all the time she’s a very negative person hard to be around I have vertigo I saw many doctors for the vertigo they couldn’t come up with nothing so my mom said I’m not allowed to see anymore there’s nothing they can do I just have to live with this my vertigo affects me on the plane it’s getting to the point that I don’t want to travel anywhere anymore we have a trip to Alaska planned I don’t have a choice but to go on this trip it’s already paid for just really looking forward to have a time to myself and my cousin can come over we can watch a movie maybe get a pizza
    ~Zen~ likes this.
  3. My aunt said some terrible things too me my aunt uncle went down too Florida I was at there house with my cousin brad I had miss texted from my aunt she thinks I was purposely not texting her back then she accuses me covering for my cousin brad we were not doing anything wrong I helped him clean his car also helped him clean there house she said we were doing edibles and my cousin brad was popping pills no edibles and no he was not popping pills then she told me too google bi poler wtf is this a joke she wants me too google my condition my cousin brad deals with bi poler she says if you understood bi poler you would know he needs his sleep she keeps him up every night late why you going too bed you are ruining our night we want too watch tv as a family he doesn’t get too be early then he can’t get up early too do they treadmill
    Candy Gal and ~Zen~ like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice