Blog entries by GeorgeJetStoned

1. I'm kind of surprised Jones wasn't ejected long ago. To see it happen in such an obvious, sloppy manner was eye opening. Sure, private sites can do whatever they yadda yadda yaddaaaaa, I get that. But honestly, does this seem right? I've been using remote computer services since the early 80s including the CB Simulator on Compuserve. I got...
  2. I was intrigued by this list; Enemy, paranoid, greedy, Bible-thumping, gun-toting, fear-mongering, racist, sexist, bigot, birther, redneck, homophobic, xenophobic, global-warming denialists, anti-science, Neanderthal, barbarian,terrorist, hobbits, member of the Flat Earth Society, Nazi, bully, Yosemite Sam hillbilly, beer-toting, pot belly,...
  3. Alla-a-a-a-a-a-a-AH! ... Alla-a-a-a-a-a-a-AH! We come from the land of the strife and woe From the Shi'ite slums where the parked cars blow The prophet of Allah Will drive our hordes to dhim lands To whore your child, laughing and crying Inshallah, we are coming On we sweep, with mocking sneer Our only ploy to make the racist smear...
  4. “The demonological theory of those dark times has won in the end against all the somatic views of the period of ‘exact science.’ The states of possession correspond to our neuroses, for the explanation of which we once more have recourse to psychical powers.” - Freud In the 80s I remember that anyone who abused a child was rightfully...
  5. Think about how our written language skills have changed. We went from writing paper letters, to voice communication and now we write electronic letters that travel instantaneously. Not only that, but our electronic letters can go to many more recipients or even out to the public at large. And like the most popular news stories, our writing...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice