Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Hi everybody,
    Today it has warmed up but the morning was cold it was 31 degrees and I went for a walk before I had to go to a doctor appointment. And like I always do I go barefoot and I never have trouble at the doctors office I do get a lot of weird looks and question and I answer the people that ask me and they are amazed that my bare feet can handle the cold weather and I tell them when you have been going barefoot as long as I have for over 32 years and I haven’t Lauren shoes or sock in that time your bare feet get tough and I also remove snow in bare feet they are really amazed . And it’s warm the temperature is 43 degrees great bare feet weather so I’m going for another barefoot walk . I love the cold weather and I love walking barefoot in the cold it’s great. I really can’t wait for it to snow again . Will everybody keep barefooting
    bill697cu likes this.
  2. Hi everybody,
    Yesterday I was putting up Christmas decorations and lights and like always I do it barefoot. Yesterday it was really warm in the high 50’s great barefoot weather and the ground was nice and cold it took me about one hour to do the lights and then I did the inside of my house and I did that barefoot . I had a neighbor come to my door and ask me if I was ok I said yes why?? He said I never saw anyone put up Christmas lights in bare feet and I told him that I never wear shoes or socks and then he said oh yeah you’re the one that my neighbors told me about . I said I hope it was all good he said yes they just said the you never wear shoes or socks or flip flops and that you do everything barefoot. I said yes I do and I ask him if he was new to the neighborhood he said yes so I welcome him to the neighborhood and he ask me why I don’t wear shoes so I told him and he said that he understood and he said you and my sister would get a long real well I said really he said yes she is a barefooter also and she never wears shoes unless she is at work and even at wor she takes her shoes off . I said wow why not and does her employer let’s her and he said yes the employers is our dad oh well that’s cool . So he said he has to go I said ok thanks for coming by he said goodbye and I when back to what I was doing . Will everybody keep barefooting!!
    bill697cu and iowaguy51 like this.
  3. Hi everybody ,
    It’s been snowing and raining and cold but it’s not cold enough to wear shoes. I have been going to stores completely barefoot I do get a lot of weird looks but no problems so far. But it’s so nice to feel the cold snow and rain on and under my bare feet. I have had people ask me why am I barefoot and I tell them I don’t wear shoes or socks ever and I have been going barefoot for over 32 years and I don’t even plan on wearing shoes or socks ever. Even today I went and got a pedicure and the guy that asked me if I wanted a pedicure and manicure I told him just a pedicure and he asked me if were are my shoes I told him I don’t wear shoes ever and he said wow that’s great he said he hates shoes as well so I looked down and he was barefoot as well. Then the lady told me to sit down and she started my pedicure it’s really nice to see that some nail salons allows the employees to go barefoot that made me feel so comfortable . And I told her that it’s awesome that she lets her employees go barefoot and she told me that it’s a family business and she is ok with them going barefoot at work . I told her that I like going to her because they do a really awesome job on my pedicure that I will always go back to them and they don’t give me any problems about me going barefoot and she said if her clients want to come in barefoot they can . So she did my pedicure and it felt so awesome and my toes look great . So everybody keep barefooting.
  4. Hi everybody,
    Today it was a little bit cold it was 33 degrees outside and I went for another walk before I went to workout in my home gym . Which I workout barefoot all the time . Today I walk about 4 miles in my bare feet the cold ground felt so good. And I did have some people slow down and asked me if I’m ok I said yes I’m good . I even had a cop pass by me and he turned around and stopped me . But it turned out that I know him and he was asking me how I have been and if I had anybody giving me trouble about going barefoot I said no he said that’s good and he went on his way. So I started to head back to my house when one of my neighbors that lives down the road she was walking barefoot as well we stopped and talked and I asked her how she has been she said busy and that she is now a barefooter and she was telling me that ever since she started going barefoot her foot problems are gone . And I said it amazing that you get rid of your shoes and your foot problems go away. She tells me that she even takes her shoes off at her office . But she does own her own business. And she told me that now she lets her employees go barefoot as well and she said that her employees are happy and they get more work done. I said that’s awesome and she said she should have done this a long time ago . And this is going to be her first winter being barefoot she told me that she even got rid of her socks as well. I told her maybe she should have saved a couple pair of socks . But I know her when she decides to do something she goes all out . But I did tell her that she should be careful going out barefoot in every cold weather . I told that I’m use to the Extreme cold and hot weather and my feet can take it . But after a while I told her that I had to go and she ask me if I would going walking tomorrow with her she wants to ask me thing . I wonder what it is?? But now I’m going to workout so everybody keep barefooting.
    bill697cu and iowaguy51 like this.
  5. Hi everybody,
    Today it’s been raining and I went for a walk in the rain. I got my raincoat on and I put on my thermal underwear on and a pair of shorts and just my bare feet. So when I started walking the rai stopped but their was a few rain puddles that I had walk through and I did have some people slow down and ask me if I’m ok and if I need a ride I said no I’m fine just walk. I even had a neighbor stop me and ask what am I doing walking around barefoot in the rain and I told him just doing my morning walk. He just shook his head and said I’m crazy the temperature was only 45 degrees still good barefoot weather then it started raining hard and so I headed back home and by the time I got in my house it started raining really hard . Here’s a picture of my bare feet and my thermal bottoms . Will everybody keep barefooting. 317D970A-E4D6-4204-919B-4E0692871338.jpeg
    Joe90 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice