What can Near Death Experiences teach us about love and sexual connection?

Published by Stephen Jaimes in the blog Stephen Jaimes's blog. Views: 459

[​IMG]
What can Near Death Experiences teach us about love and sexual connection?
Thousands of people worldwide, of all races, religions and cultures, have reported Near Death Experiences. In short, a Near Death Experience, or NDE, is associated with people who are either near death, in a coma or temporarily dead due to an accident or medical procedure. Typically, but not always, the experiencer leaves their body, can see themselves and others as a detached onlooker and will go into a light and experience “the other side” or a heaven like-place.

I can already sense many people reading this will doubt or question the validity of these NDEs. But just for a moment, humor me and let’s go along with this line of thought and belief and explore sex and love as it relates to the NDE.

A common thread that runs through people who have experienced a NDE is, upon their return to their body, they are left with the knowledge that they are here on earth to love and live without fear.

While NDErs tend to return with a sense of peace and enlightenment about life in general, many people who have not experienced a NDE have fears, guilt and challenges around sex and love as it relates to their social, cultural or religious programming and upbringing.

So, what can the experiences of people who have been to the other side teach us about how we love and connect here and now, in this life on earth? What happens when we die? Are we wrong for loving who we love and how we choose to love them?

Who better to ask than someone who’s been there and done that? I recently interviewed Naya Ballard and she took me through her Near Death Experience (NDE) in 2008 and told me about her journey on the other side.

I'm adding some Short Clips From My Interview With Naya here on the forum. They're short but I believe insightful

Show excerpt
Naya: So I was dead. Deader than a doornail. On the other side no coming back unless I wanted to, dead.

Stephen Jaimes: OK. So other than procreation, what do you understand about why we have sex Naya?

Naya: When I went to the other side the feeling that I had was, if you’ve ever had sex with anyone and you both reached climax at the same time, that feeling of ecstasy, that split second, those few moments. That’s what it feels like all the time over there, all the time.

I also converted the conversation I had with her on my Podcast into a Youtube video, you can listen here if you like. :)

I would love to hear some feedback on the subject. This was a really insightful interview.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice