Weird dreams...

Published by Penny in the blog Penny's blog. Views: 52

I had a really strange dream last night. I can't stop thinking about it. I need to write about it.
I dreamt of a big white house, again... not another dream about a white house, but a big house... I dream of houses so often. And they have all these bedrooms and bathrooms, all so interesting. Could they be my multiple faces? Last night, I was walking in the garden and it was like a shore, the sea was rushing to me, calming, serene. I was sitting with my sister, the youngest one, at a table and looking at the bright, almost blinding white of the house, and the sea... but all of a sudden, the shore looked innaccessible... far... and I suddenly found myself on a bus, with my father, looking at a guy surfing the waves, and my dad seemed to find him handsome for me, perfect for me... and I agreed, but the surfer's face was hard to see, and he disappeared far away.
Back to the house... in my room. My dad and I were painting it... or, gluing wallpaper on the walls, rather. Blue wallpaper, sky blue, with an impression of clouds. Then I was gluing pictures of things I liked on the ceillings, but they wouldn't stick. They kept falling. So I decided to removed them all... and wanted to paint the ceilling blue. I don't really like that blue, in real life. Sky blue. But in my dream I was obsessed with it. Wonder why.
And then comes the weirdest part of the dream... I should even call it fucked-up. I hear my door bell, and open the door (to my bedroom, seems like it turned into my home) and this guy, looking incredibly familiar, I think I knew him, years ago, but it was a really negative feeling to see him, and I couldn't remember his name, but I have a feeling it's someone I knew before my accident last summer, where I had a head trauma and lost lots of my recent memories. Well in my dream I was greeting him like I had always known him, and called him by his name but I couldn't hear myself say it, but then I saw fire in his eyes, madness... and he pushed me on the bed and ass-raped me. It was incredibly painful and I would cry and beg him to stop, but he just laughed... telling me he had aids and I would get it too now.
I woke-up crying.

I wonder what all this could mean. Sometimes dreams can reveal pretty interesting stuff to you.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice