There comes a time..

Published by Justagrrl420 in the blog Justagrrl420's blog. Views: 132

When I actually have to choose what I want to do with my life. My first love was singing, always will be. But I have to be reasonable and figure that a career in music is pretty much not the way to go. I could do it, but there wouldn't be much in that field. It's very competitive. My second love, one that I had decided upon by the age of 12 was Law School. I wanted to be a Lawyer so bad I couldn't see straight..(still can't..reading glasses anyone?? ;)). That stayed my primary career of choice up until maybe 10th grade..hell I don't think I ever really decided NOT to be a lawyer, I just didn't think I would be able to handle it. Then I wanted to be a pediatrician. Well I don't do well with blood and all that fun stuff. So I figured that I could be a psychologist. Yeah, I can talk to people and help them with their problems..now this thought, idea of being a psychiatrist is fine and dandy. I love science, I enjoy it. I just don't think that it is where I am meant to be. I'm meant to help people, I want to work with children. I'm thinking of becoming a child advocate...I've already started getting information of Law Schools. So maybe this is where I am supposed to go. Whatever I decide, I will make sure I am happy and able to live with the choices I make..
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice