The Exodus Begins.....

Published by fjdreams in the blog Fjdreams' Blog-orrific Extravaganza Espectacularsíssi. Views: 1209

Well I came home to find her bed was gone.
I left and came back to find the dinner table was gone.
The coffee table is gone.
Her pots and pans are gone.
Mine remains, scorched and dirty.

Tonight is the first night she's not sleeping at home. The sense of relief is overshadowed at times by the terror of what lies ahead. The prospect of getting a-head from someone new, though, ha ha..... Well, boys will be boys, I suppose from my neck to my toes.

She said she smelled my pillow before she left and the smell alone was enough to make her cry uncontrollably. She's rotten, through and through.

The only thing I fear is that this sense of numbness and indifference is fake. How can I care so little about breaking up with the person that's been a part of my daily life, whether we were together or not, for over 8 years? Is it a defense mechanism, one that won't let me actually get close to feeling "feelings" about this? Or do we once again have indelible proof that I'm just an asshole? All this and more, plus Andy Rooney, tonight on "Who Gives a Shit?" dun dun dun
  • RubySoho6
  • fjdreams
  • Pengu
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice