Sex Tips - Sexual Facts and how I match up - Part 1

Published by Barry Mandelay in the blog Barry Mandelay's blog. Views: 643

Here's some facts about sex starting off with male ejaculation and frequency. Along with that I included where I fit into the fact window. Maybe more, maybe less. Let's see how it all stacks up.

The actual amount of semen per male ejaculation is between 1-2 teaspoons full. The average number of ejaculations a man will have in his lifetime is 7,200. It is also stated that he will ejaculate from masturbation: 2,000 times and the total amount of his lifetime ejaculate will fill 14 gallon jugs. So I analyzed this and disagree with one fact. The fact he's only ejaculating 2,000 out of the 7,200 from masturbation I challenge. I expect the reverse being he ejaculates from intercourse 2,000 times and masturbated 5,200 times in his life.

Now here's my numbers which are estimates only but for this purpose close enough. Besides it's my fucking blog and I can state what I want. I've been sexually active for 45 plus years. I have either fucked or masturbated an average 5 to 6 times a week. Sometimes more. Some times less. So I will go with 5 ejaculations each week, 50 weeks per year, (a couple off for illness, stresses, lack of desire, etc.) as long as I have been active. That totals 11,250 ejaculations so far in my lifetime. That would be a minimum of 16,875 teaspoons of semen filling nearly 22 gallon jugs. I do know I masturbate way more than I fuck a pussy so of those eleven thousand plus ejaculations only a little over 3,000 ended up inside a pussy, probably less. But that would mean I pumped over 5 gallons of cum into the women I have fucked. Hmmmm....... More to cum.
PGA and AnyaZ89 like this.
  • PGA
  • grt44
  • PGA
  • ozjohn39
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice