nobody's laughing at GD when they're freezing starving or poor

Published by BirdFlu in the blog BirdFlu. Views: 405

today was a good day.

spent time with a friend, that i frequently mistreat due to being sadistic or something. not sure. either way, one of the Mitzvot that a Jew is supposed to do, is not embarass people.
Reading some of the MItzvot today struck me with the way I treat her. I promise myself and Gd to do better.

gave my mom the hulu username and password. poor mom. shes been stuck at home for THREE DAYS now.... "Three days of missed work", too- she is really concerned about money right now. I should offer to drive her to work, tbh.....

anyway, im going to Torah study tomorrow, hopefully, and after that I will pick her up and we will bring charlie to the recovery-oriented picnic. that should be fun!!!!

my cat has ear mites again. gave him the medicine, we will see how that works out. he has been eating all the leftover chicken nuggets that my toddler will not eat (to be fair, the quality is lacking- EVEN for chicken nuggets.)

my friend is going to do a vaporwave edit of one of my photos.

been journalling again more. im proud of myself for that

within the past month, my D.C. has become sleep trained, more potty trained, and completed weaning

now, time to go watch hulu
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice