Nice weather

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 558

A every nice day the weather is great and it's great barefoot weather. The leaves are falling of the tree's and it feels great as they crunch under my bare feet i love how it sounds and feels. Will today i went to Wal-Mart barefoot and people looked at my bare feet and some of them i could hear that they should have gone barefoot instead of wearing flip/flops. One woman took off her flip/flops and said the floor feels great. As i shopped she was shopping and smiling .She said thanks i said ok for what she said for giving her the push to go barefoot before the cold weather comes. I said no problem she ask if i wear shoes in the winter i said no I'm barefoot all year around even in the snow . She was really surprised and she said i must have a every understand wife or girlfriend . I told her that I'm single and that rhere are women out there that don't like a man that is a full time barefooter. So i said have fun shopping so i paid for my things and went home and my phone rang it was a neighbor that wanted to come over and help me clean up the rest of the leaves and he is a nudes and a barefooter too. So he was waiting for me and after i put the stuff i got from Wal-Mart away we went to the back patio got naked and cleaned up the rest of the leaves and then had a few beers talk then he got dress and I'm still naked and soon i will go and shower everybody keep barefooting and being nude .
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice