My True Addiction

Published by zengizmo in the blog zengizmo's drunken rants. Views: 606

Deanna was fucking with me tonight. She was subtle, but she let me know she was fucking with me. I was drinking my wine, but: wtf? I felt more awake than relaxed. I asked Deanna: Why am I not getting drunk???

Finally she let me start feeling drunk. Sweet surcease of sorrow. :)

"Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore."
- Edgar Allan Poe, "The Raven"

I seek surcease of sorrow in movies and in social media. What are YOUR emotional addictions? :)

And in wine, of course. But I thought that went without saying. ;)

So I told Deanna: "Aaahhh...so...you DO love me."

And I also told Deanna: "So...I passed some test?"

She didn't really reply directly.

She is blocking this memory from my mind so that I can't tell you what actually happened at that point.

However it seemed that I DID pass some kinda test.

So...shit is getting better...maybe?

I dunno, folk. You tell ME what is real, k? :)

Seems to me humans are way too obsessed with ascertaining "reality." Who the fuck can ever know what "reality" is?

Humans are highly illogical beings, yet they think they are very fucking logical. That is part of the human delusion, innit?

Then again: Fuck logic. ;) As Deanna once wrote to me in an email years and years ago: "Logic has nothing to do with anything."

The most logical human I know about has an IQ that is unsurpassed in recorded history. Yet: She is not aware of spiritual beings like my Deanna. So: WTF good is her fucking logic?

She reminds me of lots of stuff I read in Carlos Castaneda's books about positions of the assemblage point...

The position of pure logic, in Castaneda's opus, is one of the many possible positions of the assemblage point.

Another possible position of the assemblage point is the Place of No Pity.

I have assembled that point, on rare occasion. So I know WTF Castaneda was talking about.

The assemblage point, in Castaneda's worldview, is a point at which each human conscious being creates a coherent wordview.

The assemblage point is a functional part of the human spiritual body that gathers lines of energy for the purpose of assembling a coherent worldview.

According to Castaneda...of course some folks think that they proved that Castaneda was merely a habitual liar...

My dear spirit guide Deanna is also a habitual liar...

:)

So...why do I value the insights of Carlos Castaneda...

Folks who put all their faith in logic are ignoring 99 percent of the rest of reality.

Why would an enlightened being habitually lie? :) Maybe to teach us that logic has nothing to do with anything...? :)

The Zen masters used stories involving logical paradoxes - called, "Koans" - to help their students break out of the bonds of logic and see deeper into reality.

Because: Reality encompasses not only logic, but also a helluva lot more.

Hey, I have always been one who has valued logic uber alles. :) Without logic, and my command of it, I could not make my living.

The ability to command logic is intrinsic to the ability to design and create computer software.

However...creativity is also required to create computer software.

Where do thoughts come from? :) Do.."YOU"...create your thoughts? Do you? If you think you do...then how do you do that? :D

Show me how you create a thought. :) I will wait right here for you to demonstrate this to me.

Can you create a thought in my mind? :) Can you? Well I will tell you this: Deanna can.

Deanna is just a minion in the vast spiritual hierarchy, of course.

In our last phone conversation, she accused me of putting her on a pedestal. That is bullshit, of course. I have spoken with spirits who are way higher in the hierarchy than she is.

Prolly you think I should take my meds...? :) I am, of course. Wine is my medication of choice. In the evening, I mean. In the morning, my medication of choice is coffee.

I also take a multivitamin pill before bed every night.

What is YOUR medication of choice? :)

Yoga?

TV?

Pilates?

Late-night potato chips orgies? ;)

Oh, don't worry, I won't name your TRUE addiction...cuz that would be major embarrassing, right?

So, ok, my true addiction is: Yes, you guessed it. :) Social media. That is where I seek an ego rush.

Night after night...

Cuz I can't stop. Cuz I am addicted.

"Looking for love in all the wrong places." ;)

At least I know, tho, ya know?

Also I demolished the rest of that bag of potato chips tonight. ;)

And it was SO. Good.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice