In the middle of no way!

Published by PGA in the blog PGA's blog. Views: 188

In the middle of no way

I am in the middle of no way, many people have surrounded me and standby at the crosswalk, waiting for the green light of the traffic light. It is the daily situation in New York cross street around 4 to 5 pm. Most ladies who stand around me, are well officially dressed, so fashionable, and put on high heel colorful shoes. They are too close to me so I can breathe and smell their odor " Sence of women".

A couple of them are so close to my back head I feel their breath, some of them are in front of me I watch their beautiful necks that are covered by silky scarves. I gaze at their sexy beautiful legs that are covered in black nylon up under their skirts. I imagine what is under their upskirt.
I look at their legs and feel every single inch of their muscles’ legs and imagine how nice are their soles and toes. Fortunately, most of them put on colorful high-heels.

A couple of them are so close to my back head, I feel their breath and, some of them are in front of me I watch their beautiful necks and some of them are covered by silky scarves. I gaze at their sexy beautiful legs that put on black nylon which goes up under their skirts. I imagine what is under their upskirt.

Their calves and ankles are so sexy, I can’t tush them but I watch so closely to them. I look at their legs and feel every single inch of their muscles’ legs and imagine how nice are their soles and toes. Fortunately, some of them put on high heels to see their well-polished mostly in dark and cherry colors which I love this color on ladies' nails.

Suddenly, my car’s key drops from my hand, I bend to get it, and I say excuse me ladies so some of them turn back to see what’s going on! after watching me bend to get the key, they step back to make more place. Oh my God! now, I can watch their feet closely, it takes a few seconds and one of them bends help me to get the key. I am so close to her chest, she put on a white shirt with open the first 3 buttons to expose her so beautiful deep breasts cleavage. I am looking at her calves which are so round and well-shaped and move my eyes all the way down to her ankles. I get close to her as much as I can. I am smelling her perfume, I can’t believe everything looks like a dream, an unbelievable event to get so close to this middle age, a well-developed body and so a beautiful woman.

I think she got the point that she is driving me crazy, and she likes to get a little close to my face such as 5 to 10 inches, I am looking at her eyes they are colored between light brown and turquoise. I smile at her face and say sorry, while I move my eye toward her ankles, high heels shoes, and her toes.

As much as I watch her feet something is moving inside me, I imagine I am laying down on my bed to undress step by step. I am touching her shoes smelling and licking her feet in her high heels and then taking her shoes off. Her nice feet expose in front of my face I stop moving for a moment just watching her toes, soles, calves, and any inch of her body. I am watching her well-polished mostly with dark and cherry colors which I love this color on lady's nails. I try to get close to her toes,

I think she got the point that she is driving me crazy, and she likes to get a little close to my face such as 5 to 10 inches, I am looking at her eyes they are colored between light brown and turquoise. I smile at her face and say sorry, while I move my eye toward her ankles, high heels shoes, and her toes.

As much as I watch her feet something is moving inside me, I imagine I am laying down on my bed to undress step by step. I am touching her shoes smelling and licking her feet in her high heels and then taking her shoes off. Her nice feet expose in front of my face I stop moving for a moment just watching her toes, soles, calves, and any inch of her body.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice