I'm back, baby! The truth is I never left ya.

Published by fjdreams in the blog Fjdreams' Blog-orrific Extravaganza Espectacularsíssi. Views: 542

If you only knew how much has happened in the last two years. My life has changed so much. I'll never tell but a few of you what has transpired in these here months because I neither want to relive it in my mind, nor do I want to fail to describe it effectively. It was horrible. It was wonderful. It was a nightmare. It was magic. There were lows; there were very few highs. And all in between.

So what's the fucking point of even writing this if I'm not going to give you all the naughty juicy details? Fine. I'll stop writing.

But first, I just wanted to type, man! I haven't written anything in quite a while. My other blog has been cold since 2017, too! I just got tired of my life being so shitty, which in turn meant I could only type out veiled complaints. But I need to my mind going again. My vocabulary certainly has uh not good-ed and becames worster I think. I need to unclog my brain toilet!

So this was just a mild hello to the blogging world again. Perhaps I'll return sometime soon and give a real update. As for now, my life has settled into a sort of homeostasis--one fraught with insecurity, deception, anger, resignation, twins, tooey, love, love love, fear, nba playoffs, and LOTS and LOTS of driving. But whose life isn't?

Toodles!
You, Caliman no longer abused and YogaBird like this.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice