Good barefootedin

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 275

Hi everybody,
Yesterday was a great day to be going barefoot and I did a lot of things barefoot. I even went for a 6 mile walk barefoot and I saw a lot of people walking in sandals and flip flops but nobody walking barefoot I was the only one. I did have a lot of people look at me and ask me where are your shoes and I said I don’t wear shoes the look on their face was like wow . They ask me if my feet are tough and I said yes they are but they need to be a little bit tougher now that it’s warmer I can go for longer barefoot walks. They said wow and they asked me what was the farthest that I have walked barefoot I told them 12 miles and it was awesome I’m hoping to go even farther like 15 to 20 miles barefoot. They were amazed that I’m going to try walking barefoot and walk barefoot up to 20 miles. I said yes after this storm pass that we are getting this weekend. Two of them ask if they could join me I said that would be awesome I really don’t like walking alone. And I ask if they are going to walk barefoot to they said no their feet are not that tough. So I said ok here’s my phone number and they said they can’t wait to see me walk barefoot that far. So I said well I have to go the other way and they said we will walk with you and we talked about all the places I have gone walking barefoot and all the different textures of ground. They are every interested on how I been going barefoot and how long I have been going barefoot to . So we talked and they were amazed. So after we got back to our car’s they gave me their number and they want to walk around more with me and I said it would be awesome so I said goodbye they said goodbye and I came home and I can’t wait to go for my walk after this storm passes today it’s going to rain and snow so I hope everybody keep going barefoot.
HippieCowboy and bill697cu like this.
  • goodearth
  • Barefoot Rick
  • goodearth
  • Barefoot Rick
  • goodearth
  • Barefoot Rick
  • Barefoot Rick
  • goodearth
  • goodearth
  • Barefoot Rick
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice