Fishing today

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 543

I went fishing today and it was windy as hell but there was other people there too. And of course i was barefoot i love the feel of the path i take to my fishing hole. It's black top and gravel and where i get off the trail to go to my fishing hole is dirt and patches of weeds and it feels great on my bare feet. As i was walking to the fishing hole there where some people saying that likethe fish are not bitting good today and it was only in the 60's we have a cold front comming through. And the people would look down and they would say your barefoot. And i tell them yes I'm barefoot all year around. They people that where there was men and women and kids they where wearing flip/flops and i was barefoot the way everybody should be it's healthier being barefoot and you don't have to worry about your flip / flop coming off your feet. And by the time i left my spot almost everybody had there flip/flops off and getting there bare feet dirty the way it should be.I do know my bare feet got a darker tan now. And my bare feet are not just dark but the solos of my bare feet are so black it looks like i have black sandals on but i don't. I hope everybody has a barefoot weekend and a barefoot week coming up .
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice