Detailing barefoot

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 252

Hi everybody,
I had a great day barefoot yesterday I went and detailed three cars for a old customer of mine. When I had my shop I and my employees detailed car’s and trucks in our bare feet . My employees really like working barefoot. So yesterday we went to my client house and yes me and a guy that helps me detail we were barefoot. It was great nice and sunny I got a sunburn on my face and my arms and on my bare feet. It took three hours to do three cars . The water felt so good on my bare feet and when we were done we had to make a stop at Walmart for a few things. And I was barefoot my friend does not go barefoot in stores. As we walked into Walmart the greeter looked down at my bare feet and I thought she was going to say things about my bare feet. And she did it was a good compliment about my toe rings. I was surprised she said that they look real good on my bare feet and she ask me where I got my toe rings I told her and she said that she wish she could work barefoot. So my friend went and got what he needed and I got what I needed. So we went to the self checkout and as I was checking out a guy came up to me and said I love your toe rings I said thanks and I notice that he was also barefoot and had a toe ring and his toe nails were painted a bark red. I told him I like the color of his toes and his toe ring. Then as I was waiting for my friend a lady came up to me and said I really love your toe rings I said thanks I was shocked that I had two people tell me that they like my toe rings. So we walk to my truck and we talked about toe rings and my bare feet she ask me if I’m always barefoot I said yes and even my friend told her that I’m always barefoot all year around she was surprised that a guy would be barefoot all the time. So we said goodbye and I took my friend home then I went home it was a great barefoot day
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice