Day 1

Published by fjdreams in the blog Fjdreams' Blog-orrific Extravaganza Espectacularsíssi. Views: 432

I'm trying not to have any alcohol for the next month, which deliberately enough coincides with my birthday weekend at the end of August. Part of the reason I want to stop is just to give my liver a rest. Another part is to give my wallet a rest! Another reason is that I want to make sure I'm not unknowingly an alcoholic. The only problem I foresee is that my living situation makes it difficult and/or boring when we can't just go find a bar. I don't really have a home, a home base. A place just for myself.

Anyway, I had my three favorite drinks last night, plus some drunk guy demanded to buy me a shot of Jameson, so that went into the mix as well. I think I got decently drunk. It will suffice. Nowwww onward to sobriety. I plan to check in on this blog here and there so track my journey. It's not that interesting but maybe writing things down will help keep me on track.

Until we meet again adieu adieu!
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice