A Story For A Wife

Published by Barry Mandelay in the blog Barry Mandelay's blog. Views: 744

A fantasy written to be read to a Hot Wife.

I stepped into the hotel bar after a late evening business dinner. I needed a nightcap to sooth my nerves from the marketing deal that didn't go so well. All I wanted was a gin and tonic, some small talk with the bartender, and then head off to bed. She was sitting there quietly stirring her drink which looked like a Tequila Sunrise. Dressed in a nice skirt and jacket combo with a soft white turtle neck sweater on underneath the jacket her look was that of a married woman on a business trip, possibly in a like scenario as I. I ordered my drink which caught her attention briefly and we exchanged a smile. I noticed her drink was needing refreshed and offered to do so. She politely refused. I could tell she had some issues that were bothering her but it seemed she might be open to some conversation so I asked her how her day went explaining that it had to be better than mine. From there we began to compare notes. I had her engaged with me now and all thoughts of the one drink and off to bed were gone. In the conversation I found out she was indeed traveling on business and having to stay for a few more days. I was to be gone in the morning. Things just clicked between us and by the third drink the flirting was becoming serious. She was now buying me drinks as we conversed. Then out of the blue she asked if I was attached. The way her eyes twinkled as she inquired made me think this encounter at the bar might lead to more if I answered correctly. I was honest and brought forth the pictures to show and asked her relationship status. She avoided the answer initially and I didn't push her to explain. I was smitten by her witty personality and soft playfulness now and thought I would chance it by inviting her to my room. To my delight she accepted and we headed to my room. Once we were in the elevator I moved close to her pinning her in the corner. It was then I asked her if she was prepared to spend the rest of the night with me. She responded by pulling my head to hers and opening her lips for a deep tongue entwined kiss. It was very wet and only broken when we heard the door open for my floor. Hurriedly we made our way down the hall and into my room. There was now a sense of urgency as once inside I pinned her against the wall and lifted her skirt to fondle her ass as we continued that deep wet kiss. There were no comments or questions about our intentions nor any apprehensions of what was to come next. She had my belt undone swiftly and I helped her out of the jacket. We continued to lock our lips to each other as we undressed. The only break was taken when I lifted that soft sweater over her head to reveal the most perfect pair of breasts nestled in a very sexy camisole and bra. Into the cleavage I dove as she grabbed my ass and pulled it to her. I lifted her up on the wall and I ran my tongue up and down her cleavage inhaling her scent. There was no hiding my erection as it pressed into her leg. She was able to drop my pants to the floor as I set her down. Our lips engaged again as I placed her on the bed. Pushing her thin panties aside I found her to be soaking wet in anticipation and with her coaxing me along I positioned myself at her entrance. With one simple thrust I was deep inside her swollen pussy. She took in a deep breath as I bottomed out and then I began to pump my cock in and out. It was at this moment I realized I had forgotten everything about the days events and immersed myself into her body. Now it was time to slow this down and I pulled back to look at her. She was beautiful laying there half dressed with her blond hair in total disarray. I had my cock buried in her and slowly stroked away. It was now I finally said something to her and she to me. My orgasm was building as we fucked. I couldn't help myself and I sped up my thrusting. She encouraged me along until I could take it no more. With one final thrust I went rigid and filled her warm vagina with my semen. She just laid there and took it. But that wasn't the end. When I calmed down I pulled out and slid down her body to explore where I had been. It was a fantastic sight to see what I had left and I couldn't help but move my mouth to her there. Sticking out my tongue I found her clitoris and began to swirl around it. This sent shivers throughout her body and I found a rhythm that would build her to the height she desired. She clamped her legs around my head as I continued to manipulate my tongue around her her opening over and over. She was squeezing tightly all the while thrashing about the bed. I had her and knew she would be feeling magnificent soon. And soon it was as she clamped down tight on my head, gripped the comforter tightly in her hands, and screamed out in orgasmic bliss. Her legs loosened their hold and began to shake and tremble as orgasm set in. I continued to suck away at her sex until she begged me to stop. When I looked up I saw a sweaty but beautifully ravished woman under me. She was panting and grinning at me as I came up off her. Suggesting we might get out of the rest of our clothes was met with no resistance. As quickly as we began we were nude and back in a full body embrace. I was erect again and she was wanting more. I suckled her nipples as a young child might while I fingered her vagina. She kept my cock at the ready by softly stroking along my shaft. Increasing my tempo I began to manipulate her clitoris with my thumb as I looked for her g spot inside. I must have found it as she began to wriggle and thrash about again. All ministrations to my cock were forgotten as she succumbed to my attention to her body. Her breasts heaved in my mouth and her pussy rose to meet my hand. She then clamped her legs together on my hand and came in a low guttural moan while arching her back. I stopped the movement of my hand and let her come down from her orgasm. When she had done so she looked at me and pulled me over her. Guiding my cock to her pussy she said it was time I was inside her again. I slowly slid in and began to fuck her slowly at first but being unable to control myself my tempo increased until it was such that I was banging my groin against her hard. So hard she was softly grunting when I hit into her. The bed was rocking as were lustfully fucked each other now. Knowing I had already ejaculated once I wasn't sure if I could again. That was not to be an issue as I felt the familiar rise in my groin telling me my cock was about to spew more semen. This time when I began to pump ejaculate I also orgasmed extremely hard. So hard I was sore for the next few days from the effort. She had did me in. When I came out of the rigid body position all I could do was collapse on top of her. I have no idea how long we laid that way and neither did she. When I woke my cock had retracted from her pussy and the result of our tryst was left on the comforter covering the bed. We hadn't taken the time to turn down the sheets. That is until now. I offered to have her spend the remaining night in my arms and she accepted. We slept. In the morning we woke together and recounted the night before. It recharged me so I asked if I might enjoy her one more time. She pushed my head down under the covers and I went to work. This time her orgasm was softer and I then climbed aboard. Ten minutes later I filled her pussy again. It was a perfect ending to a chance meeting. As she dressed to leave it struck me I didn't know her name. Amanda she told me. She said this as she stepped out of my hotel room and out of my life leaving only the memory of a tryst I knew I couldn't ever share.
Emma Sweet, PGA and northwife like this.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice