irsis Aug 17, 2017

You are a talented writer.   You have a very clear idea within the short-story idiom, and you have done an incredible work in constructing not just the fullness of the scene, narration, characterization and topicalization, but also an entire worldview and system of belief.   I really like this story.   The rendering of magic and the ethical considerations that go along with what you like about the mystery of these incantations.

Was this the autobiography blog that you sent me a notification about?    I like this blog.

Thanks for the kind words.  This is a blog I wrote which was entertaining to read as well as write.  It isn't the Autobiography post I mentioned earlier.  

You really do have a way with words yourself.  I find that I get along well with intellectuals but am not one myself.  I like to relate deeply and writing is a good start to a relationship but there is sooo much more. 

I didn't write the Autobiography post to entertain however.  It takes work to read through it but has a mystical element that brings the reader in touch with me.  Kind of like what happened in this story, lol

Anyway, here is the address of the Autobiography post;    https://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/482053-autobiography-of-my-spiritual-life/

So far this is a fun exchange of ideas for me.