Old is Gold: Goa trance Old skool event - November 18, 2017

Published by old tiger in the blog old tiger's Blog. Views: 1026

my travel blog..
old tiger

O.K..I am gonna go to a gig called Old is Gold..
i will keep you all updated...it's an indoor psy Goa trance Old skool event
going in Antwerp from 22.00h until 08.00h next morning on saturday 18th November
==on 18th November a yearly Goa psy trance rave event=Old is Gold in Antwerp..great dj's,lots of action on the dancefloor and i got lots of friends who know me in that music style..Jeska and Jeroen are so nice to give me a ride up and return,gig starts at 22.00h and ends 08.00 a.m next morning=Jeska arranged my ticket=20 bucks,thank you my friends..i will try to give comments on that rave party..here some more details==first the flyer..

[​IMG]

Details

Old is Gold is back! :) Just like last 20 times we present you a new smashing edition, where new and old, melodic and more acidic goa-trance will guide you through the night! :) This time we also have a chill out! :) And... unique names! :) Presale will start within 1 week :)

Live:
- Ra (Suntrip Records - Norway)
For the first time in years, Lars will come to let you experience the ultimate melodic goa-trance bliss!

- Cydonia - Semsis - Universal Sound (Blue Room Records - UK)
For the first time in Belgium, Iain Rive will revive these classic super psychedelic old school goa projects!

- Triquetra (Suntrip Records - Belgium)
These twins are one of the biggest talents of Suntrip and will rock the dancefloor for sure with their acidic full power goa-trance!

Dj's:
- Anoebis (Suntrip Records - Belgium)
Morning bliss... like usual!

- Yani & Ben (DAT Records & independent - Belgium)
This duo has played many of the first Old is Gold parties, finally they make a comeback!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Start: 22.00 - End: 8.00
- Tickets: Limited capacity, so... no ticket, no entrance if it is sold out (last 3 times it was...), the presale button is on top.
- Deco will include the best art from Wombati and wild projections from Grimm!
- There will be the usual cd & vinyl shop from Suntrip Records!
- Seperate chill-out room provided
- Please, no smoking inside and respect the neighbourhood!
- No dogs or other animals in

[​IMG]
  • skip
  • old tiger
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice