Gun comedy game!!!

Published by PGA in the blog PGA's blog. Views: 451

Gun violation is a political game, in which the main losers are our kids, mothers fathers, families, or neighbors.
America is the only country in the world where people have the right to have a gun, or a machine gun to defend themselves!! What for?
I have a question if I have to defend myself what is the duty of the police? The police must protect and save our lives so it is no need to have guns.

Only police, army, guards, and secret services have to have guns, but nobody else. So, in this circumstance, there is no gun in the open market to buy easily, and if somebody for any legal reason needs to buy a gun, he or she has to present many legal documents to prove her or his eligibility to get a gun.

Background checks, psychological tests, gun registration, forbidding the selling of guns without legal permission to other people, having a responsibility to protect the gun and keep it out of the reach of other people in our household, and many other restricted laws could reduce the gun violation.

If the lawmakers don't like to change the Second Amendment they can improve it by adding some other complement bills. The gun law had been perfected to protect the people, but now, this law can not only protect people's lives but also get hundreds of lives every year.

Every ordinary people know how to control gun violation, but the lawmakers in the Senate and House don't want really to solve the problem, because the people's lives do not matter, but, the gun business matters!!
Rocket73 likes this.
  • Rocket73
  • PGA
  • regina73
  • PGA
  • Steve Roberts
  • PGA
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice