Yoga to Star Gazing!

Published by Alice in SC in the blog Alice in SC's blog. Views: 933

I ordered my 3rd Margarita and poured it in a plastic cup. I told John that he needed to follow me home. He walked me out to my truck and helped me in so I kissed him!

He followed me to our farm and we parked down by the Barn. He was still wearing his Yoga shorts and I only my Summer dress. We have a small gazebo not far from the Barn so I kicked off my shoes and took his hand. I lead him down to a picnic table that was near it so we could see the Stars.

We chatted a bit as we were watching for shooting stars, and I put my hand on his leg. Mmmmm I wanted him, but I was afraid that I might scare him away. Just then we both saw a shooting Star and shouting it out at the same time! I told him that means that you have to kiss me and so he did! And we kept Kissing,

I turned and sat on his lap straddling him with my bare Ass. I could feel his Hard cock against my Pussy and kept kissing. His hands found my bare Ass and he worked my dress up, and took it off, fondly kissing my tiny tits! I stood up and pulled his shirt off and he took his shorts off!

He sat on the table and I went down on his cock licking around the head as he moaned! Then I took what I could of it in! When I came up for air, I kissed him and he was smiling! We hugged and I leaned over the table. He gently eased his Hard Cock into my Pussy, and I Came At Once! Cumming Hard as he fucked me Hard! He didn't last long, but we both saw Star's! As he shot his Big Load deep inside my Pussy! Oh What a Night!
You, Allenr35, Ray Roberts and 27 others like this.
  • Just for fun
  • Alice in SC
  • Mr.alwayslearning
  • BenS Alaskan
  • Rocket73
  • Handsinpants
  • Rocket73
  • Romper
  • Romper
  • Alice in SC
  • ~Zen~
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice