bi guy or bi curious threesome with couple strap on pegging

Published by ftfun12345 in the blog ftfun12345's blog. Views: 1725

My husband is bi. We have had threesomes with guys before. We started fantasizing about pegging. Then we tried it and liked it. We then had a threesome with a bi curious guy, who I asked politely before any action took place, if I could put my strap on dildo on and fuck my husband while he sucked his dick. He said yes and to my great pleasure, as I was watching my dildo go in my husbands ass I glanced up to see the pure look of lust on his face. I asked him if he wanted to watch and he did. We enjoyed talking and watching. It was very exciting.

I didn't know I would be turned on by any of this. But I am. Finding another guy to do this with has been difficult. I don't know how to search now that Craig's list personals are down. This was our tool to find guys to play with. I vetted them out.

Im wondering if Im missing out on a whole connection of people who enjoy experimenting and play.
You, feelsgreat2, Yogibreeze and 2 others like this.
  • oscar eatseveryone
  • bjooo
  • bjooo
  • Yogibreeze
  • feelsgreat2
  • Jim licksit 69
  • Funonethree
  • iwantkinky
  • Steveh
  • PGA
  • Bi42DDD
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice