Putting my faith in my boyfriend

Published by Jenny9595 in the blog Jenny9595's blog. Views: 1125

Well...

Tonight was different. Positive and enjoyable, and none of my concerns came to fruition. I feel really lucky to have such a thoughtful boyfriend whose kinky side keeps catching me off guard.

I’m still buzzing so wanted to capture my thoughts while they are fresh.

My boyfriend had tea with us before we went to my room to do homework. It was difficult to focus on revising biology but we managed some. My parents go out with their friends every Thursday, so after about half an hour they shouted ‘bye’ and left us. Surprisingly, it was my boyfriend who had a wobble. He began asking me over and over if I was sure I wanted to do it. I had to take control. I told him to stop being a ‘twat’ and stuck my tongue out cheekily, hoping he would take the hint, fortunately he did.

A couple of minutes later I was stood in the corner of my bedroom wearing just my bed T-shirt while he pissed off downstairs and made himself a drink. He may have only been away 5 minutes, but with the anticipation it felt like 20.

When he returned i was striped of the t-shirt and lay face down on my bed. I was relieved that he didn’t put me over his knee. He had brought his own ‘slipper’ which turned out to be a small black school plimsoll which I guess belongs to his younger brother. He balanced the shoe on the round of my buttocks and disappeared again.

When he returned I had my only touch of mild anxiety, nothing to do with my earlier worry but the realisation i was about to receive my first ‘bare bottom’ spanking.

When he finally hit me, it was completely different from anything I’ve experienced before. Whether it was the small slipper or the lack of anger, but no powerful blow fell, a sharp fast whack which brought a hot sting. I’m not saying it was painful, it definitely hurt (but even when playing I guess it should). After about 5 seconds he hit my right cheek again, ouch!

Next, like a caged tiger, he slowly walked around to the other side of the bed. It was about half a minute before he slapped my left cheek, twice.

Backwards and forwards he paced drawing out the process. My butt stung, but it was manageable, actually it was hard having to wait each time. I really don’t know how many times he hit me, it was more than the 10 I was used to, but he didn’t go crazy. When he finished my bottom felt hot to the touch and I loved the burn. He clearly loved the view.

The sex afterwards was amazing. We were both so excited though that it was over really quite quickly!

I’m not going to say anymore for now, instead I want to sleep on it and compose my thoughts.
You, Onetoknow, AnyaZ89 and 4 others like this.
  • waynedunn
  • Jenny9595
  • waynedunn
  • Jenny9595
  • waynedunn
  • thefallenone1986
  • quantum.aardvark
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice