How do i know? Lol

Published by Findinghappiness in the blog Findinghappiness's blog. Views: 716

Hi everyone im new here lol ill make this short as possible lol so im a married to a man but ive always been bi (not out yet) lol i havent had sex with my hubby in 2 yrs im no longer attracted to him or men at all... lol ive recently started hanging out with a woman our kids are friends and her situstion is like mine shes married to a man but they dont sleep together or anything but she hasnt been like oh i like woman or anything lol but we both talk to this lesbian cpl that is mutual friends.. so anyways shes always inviting us over or to ride to practices with them just always wants go do stuff together with the kids lol when we talk and she laughs shes always touching my arm always telling me how crappy her husband is and that im just wondering could she be a closet bisexual like me lol or am i letting my fantasies get the best of me lolol or is there some not so blunt questions or topics i could bring up to see how she responds lol
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice