Mountain Valley Wolf

Suddenly, and for the first time ever, I had this strange urge to hold my hand out on the street and beg for money. I was in a daze, and had no idea what had just happened, and why I felt this strange feeling of sudden financial decline...

Mountain Valley Wolf, Sep 11, 2011
Suddenly, and for the first time ever, I had this strange urge to hold my hand out on the street and beg for money. I was in a daze, and had no idea what had just happened, and why I felt this strange feeling of sudden financial decline...
    • Indy Hippy
      Getting out of America helps you realise how much our economy sucks at the moment, many don't know it but you're american so you're poor :D I'd beg too
    • Mountain Valley Wolf
      I think most everyone is poor after walking out of this store----especially if your wife loves Louis Vuitton stuff. By her third bag---they set us down in a side room served us food and cake, and said that if we wanted they could just bring items to show us for her to choose from, and if she already knows what she wants. (...oh oh! That's a bad sign--well at least the food and drink was free). I was careful to steer her away from the Chanel stores after that (----"Oh we're going to miss the train, we have to hurry...!" )
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Trip to Europe
    Uploaded By:
    Mountain Valley Wolf
    Date:
    Sep 11, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice