CAPOTOSTI.ROBERTO

SOS Unisex - SOS Sacrilege.

CAPOTOSTI.ROBERTO, Jul 30, 2021

Unisex one of hippy pillars is off. Females excluded males from shorts as if males put fashion nails or skirt and exclude females from them. Sacrilege as God, Nature or Evolution made females and males both naked, but now they are not alike open. Due to gender's racism I cannot do trekking with skir

SOS Unisex - SOS Sacrilege.
    • TrudginAcrossTheTundra
      Not true; you can trek (walk or hike) with skirt. For starters there's kilts. Look up utilikilts. Then there's companies who make unisex hiking skirts which some men use to advantage. Look up Purple Rain Adventure Skirts. Plus you can just make your own.

I made myself a skirt from a pair of jeans. And no problem to wear it out. But as freeing as they are, they have to be pretty long in the front and back in order to sit without genitals on display and to not sit with bare bottom and balls in contact with the surface.

Shorts can be much shorter and still provide those two functions. Plus it's a lot easier to claim innocence if your genitals do happen to become visible. With shorts you have the option to apologize and adjust yourself but in a skirt it would be easier for an accuser to make the case you're doing so intentionally or at least should have known.

Plus you can make your shorts very much like skirts by extending the crotch seam a few inches longer with a thin strip of material. That way you're essentially open to the atmosphere when standing but can sit in a way ss to be covered. You still also have the convenience of easy access for the ability to relieve oneself and engage in sexual activity without the need to remove them. And allow peeks if you want.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    People
    Uploaded By:
    CAPOTOSTI.ROBERTO
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice