Zebb

Seated Nude Oil on paper 18" x 24" 1995 ? In class study. Approximately two hours.

Zebb, Sep 22, 2012
Seated Nude
Oil on paper 18" x 24"
1995 ?

In class study. Approximately two hours.
    • MamaPeace
      Really nice. I love the textures oil gives. You painted this when I was 3 years old! :2thumbsup:
    • Zebb
      Thanks Mama! I appreciate the compliment and the reminder of my age. Hee Hee :)
      My oldest one was 4 when I did this, and her sister was only a few months old. Posting these reminds me that I need to get my tools back out and start making 2-D art again. I don't know if I ever will though.
    • meditation24h24
      well done, zebb add me so we can pm about art a little bit !
    • sbasic2
      You're really talented, Zebb! You should start drawing and painting again...
      Btw. this one represents one of my favorite motives in art- female portraits and nudes. :)
    • Zebb
      Thanks basic. I want to paint again, but I just can't seem to get started. It seems so foriegn to me now. Got to dind some inspirition somewhere. By the way, I agree with you about female portrraits and nudes. I love painting women. It's simply amazing.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    art
    Uploaded By:
    Zebb
    Date:
    Sep 22, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice